Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1358: Heavy heart

AskSatanOperator

I was listening to JoS: Experiences Freeing Demons on YouTube. I was in the car driving to pick up my son, but I was listening the best I could. I only got about half way through the video when my heart, my whole chest, started to feel exceptionally heavy. It was almost as if I was dealing with the loss of someone I loved. I don’t understand why I was feeling like that. I turned off the video and within minutes I felt better. I’ll try finishing the video today but does anyone have any ideas? I don’t normally feel things that strong. That’s not the type of person I am. Is it normal for someone just learning to feel that? I’m not sure if I should even bother anyone with this, but I’m going to because I really want to know. Thank you in advance.

Also, I’m not very good using electronics, and I can’t figure out how to ask questions without being anonymous.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was listening to JoS: Experiences Freeing Demons on YouTube. I was in the car driving to pick up my son, but I was listening the best I could. I only got about half way through the video when my heart, my whole chest, started to feel exceptionally heavy. It was almost as if I was dealing with the loss of someone I loved. I don’t understand why I was feeling like that. I turned off the video and within minutes I felt better. I’ll try finishing the video today but does anyone have any ideas? I don’t normally feel things that strong. That’s not the type of person I am. Is it normal for someone just learning to feel that? I’m not sure if I should even bother anyone with this, but I’m going to because I really want to know. Thank you in advance.

Also, I’m not very good using electronics, and I can’t figure out how to ask questions without being anonymous.

If you are not dedicated or newly dedicated, and starting to learn what is on JoS, very much likely enemy will try to stop you by any means if they see potential threat to them as in your case, if you are turning to Satans side, more than likely they will try to stop you by any means which would be effective for you to stop studying and learning the truth, as truth and knowledge is their biggest enemy, truth is what destroys them.

Don’t be scared, keep in mind this and proceed, they can not harm you, unless you will surrender into their games and destroy yourself, all kind of stuff they do to scare newbies from this path, fear, nightmares, hallucinations, psychic attacks, they sometimes shows themselves to people to scare, last time I had more serious problems with enemy when they incited virus on me so I could barely walk and see even, but this was last thing, after that all attacks ended, after a point when one is not stopping on going this path by any means, they stops with this, and they use other ways of harrasing which are quite ridiculous, but still little annoying :D

Keep in mind this is all they can do, fear is main tool trough which any kind of action can be incited, fear freezes one, and at that moment any kind of suggested tought will be way out for one, and what can be given on a plate during moments of fear can be deadly.

Here is excellent article by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich about establishing control over one’s toughts and emotions.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Control.html

If you are with Satan you will be alright, I m glad to see more and more people studying truth.

Click on register to create your account in forum, after it you can login and post your questions as you wanted to be not anonymous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back