Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1339: Found a power tool to do magick

AskSatanOperator

I take a Florescent lamp light. I lay it on a chakra and close my eyes and keep repeating about 3 time per 1 and half mintute interval and say "the light is a powerful magnet pulling out all negative energy ect out of my soul and directing it back to my whomever and while i do this one can see and feel this working.

I dont visualise the light i feel it as its hot on my body and know that it is enegry and then i feel the enegry doing what i want it to do. Seem to be working wonders.

Seems i can also kind of manipulate the energy to work in our favour by waking people up or creating energetic situations where its obvious to any baboon what tey are doing is wrong and christiany is wrong

i hope you know J.O.S talks about the same things but in a simple and uncomplicated way, if you yourself arrived at this result by pure chance or being creative, don't miss this essence

It would push out nut pulling out.
You put the light infont of the chakra and it pushes out the negative energy trough the rare extension of the chakra.

I don't think this is dangerous but be careful.

Also, good job on discovering something "new"!

It's literally useless.
Use your mind, these props do nothing.

Don't do this if the light is directly shining at your face. Even with your eyes closed, it is bright enough to damage your eyes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back