Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1310: Reimcarnation

AskSatanOperator

I'm afraid my soul will be too weak too reincarnate and will fade away I know meditation and our spiritual stuff helps but what are the. Odds of this and. What increases that risk

It's not a risk and there are no "odds". When you meditate, do yoga, breathing exercises etc it's like plugging in your soul to a wall outlet and charging it with energy. It doesn't take much to guarantee a successful reincarnation, do not worry.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm afraid my soul will be too weak too reincarnate and will fade away I know meditation and our spiritual stuff helps but what are the. Odds of this and. What increases that risk

If you've dedicated this isn't going to happen at all, whatsoever. Nor will it happen to any of your loved ones. Just in case you are that other person - this is not ANY excuse for doing something stupid. If you throw away your life the Gods will be very angry.

If you have not dedicated, it would depend on how powerful your soul is, your baseline desire to live, what dimension it dwells in (lower or higher), your desire to reincarnate there and how much general energy is sustaining your soul from other sources on the Astral (which can lead to someone lasting years by itself), plus multiple other factors... but a lot of things can happen on the Astral and a lot of things can GO WRONG depending on what one encounters or what one 'draws' to oneself like a magnet, and other problems.

Don't be afraid. If you meditate then you strengthen your soul and there is no problem :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back