Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1292: Period start time affected by meditation

AskSatanOperator

After meditating for a while, I notice that my period time changed, it would start around full moon or new moon.

Is it coincidence or ?

Yes, meditation also acts on the physical plane. Your cycle is affected both by your lifestyle (diet, sports, stress, ....) but also by the spiritual commitment you put into it.

When you start meditating our body goes through changes. And this also applies to your cycle.

My cycle has always been irregular, but I noticed that with meditation it slowly became attuned to the Moon.

If you have problems related to your cycle you can always make use of the Moon Spiritual Square, or the Moon mantra (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html) to adjust your cycle.

The change in your bioelectricity can lead to this yes.

stayhigh666 said:

Yang energies like the Sun and Mars are directly related to health, whereas other planets like Moon, Venus, and Mercury are more specific to their ruling areas. If someone has poor health, they can more easily manifest disease within weak areas of their soul.

If you get these symptoms even when you feel fine and relatively healthy, then you know the problem is specific to that area of your soul. Otherwise, if you only get these symptoms during periods of poor health, or you have many placements of poor vitality, then are better off focusing on your vitality in a general sense.

As an example, people would do a Venus Square for their hair quality, but we have to remember that the solar and martian energies are what create the blood and energy for Venus to make use of in the first place. It does not matter how "efficient" the "Venus machine" is if it receiving very low power from the wall socket, if that makes sense. That doesn't mean it won't help, but it is probably not the best choice. Perhaps both should be done.

By the way, your post is kind of revealing and may be better of asked through Ask Satan. You may want to report your post and have a mod delete it. It is not a big deal, but you don't want someone to slowly accumulate a list of personal info on you.

It's not a coincidence. The menstrual cycle is connected to the moon. The full moon symbolizes the redied eggcell the end of ovulation, and menstruation the cleansing process during the waning to the new moon. You may find your cycles become more regular or follow this pattern more and are much more punctual, especially with empowering your sacral chakra or using sex magick.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back