Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1285: Difficulty meditating because of attacks or laziness?

AskSatanOperator

Hi, so lately I've been feeling a little drained/tired, my sleep schedule might be the culprit (I just feel more active during the night).

I do 6 meditations for myself and 2 for loved ones (pets), FRTR and currently now Lord Janus ritual.

I complete everything, but I just seem to take an awful lot of time to complete everything.

I am doing a 2nd 40 day Nauð working, but instead of 5x Nauð, I do 10x Nauð from base to Crown then Aura and affirm that the energy of Nauð is empowering my whole being (it's a butchered summary of the affirmation).

I used to do 10+ meditations, but reduced a few due to completing 40 days, so I'm unsure..

I want to meditate during the day. Meditating is filling me with immense bliss and joy, yet I procrastinate a lot..

I've tried coming over this obstacle, but I felt like my solar chakra or my whole being just seemed to struggle..

Am I just lazy? Please help me understand this better because I'm at a dead end.

I never want to leave SS.

If you perform rituals and meditate every day, it means you are NOT lazy. Adjust the amount of meditation under you and you must remember - quality over quantity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back