Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1262: Soul fading

AskSatanOperator

So in some of 2021 and 2022 I struggled with depersonalization and while this is considered a minor mental illness it is still frightening I was told by many it's part of the "awakening" process but it feels like while it is kind of awakening too existentialism it's frightening because it feels like I'm disappearing and I heard many souls do dissappear in the Astral is this a risk factor

AskSatanOperator said:
So in some of 2021 and 2022 I struggled with depersonalization and while this is considered a minor mental illness it is still frightening I was told by many it's part of the "awakening" process but it feels like while it is kind of awakening too existentialism it's frightening because it feels like I'm disappearing and I heard many souls do dissappear in the Astral is this a risk factor

Ask Father Satan or your guardian for help, they always listen to our prayers even more in moments like this, they do not deny the request of a son in despair.
Look, I have had this ( depersonalization ) and honestly, it is not part of any " awakening " I suffered a lot and it was a horrible time with many other problems. And I never read anywhere that you go through this.

AskSatanOperator said:
It is definitely not awakening. This is not a good thing to experience. I, through suffering, went on the road of DP/DR. I think it is a disconnecting and dissolving phenomenon, like you said. I know how it is to feel like you're not really there.

You've got to meditate and reconnect with yourself, be yourself, and stay yourself. Find activities that give you a sense of vitality and connection to life. It's really important. If you experience pain, you need to try to stay with it and try to process it. DP/DR is considered in psychology as a trauma response.

Stay close to the Gods. Take care.

From personal experience I have had, if in other past lives you were heavily cursed by the enemy you may experience this feeling of disconnectedness and lack of identity in the process of removing the curses and binds, it is very important to do everything possible to stay grounded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back