Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1259: am i the bad person?

AskSatanOperator

I have often said that we gain things when we do something for others, have I misunderstood? I think this is true when we do it with the will to really do it and not to do it to gain something.
I live with a person who constantly treats me badly, and does everything for others ( but no for me ), the basic things she does after much insistence, and she does complaining but I know that later she will ask me for a favor to "pay" for it, because she does "everything" for me, she is narcissistic and victimistic. And she constantly tries to attack me, playing psychological games and trying to make me feel bad, but I don't stay and just ignore it because I know this is on purpose. Should I do that ? : https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
I live with her, will that get in the way of anything?

AskSatanOperator said:
I have often said that we gain things when we do something for others, have I misunderstood? I think this is true when we do it with the will to really do it and not to do it to gain something.
I live with a person who constantly treats me badly, and does everything for others ( but no for me ), the basic things she does after much insistence, and she does complaining but I know that later she will ask me for a favor to "pay" for it, because she does "everything" for me, she is narcissistic and victimistic. And she constantly tries to attack me, playing psychological games and trying to make me feel bad, but I don't stay and just ignore it because I know this is on purpose. Should I do that ? : https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html
It's not your fault. Roommates always suck, but some people are truly terrible and parasitic. Some people are full of hate for no reason and target certain people.

Do not be generous in this instance, it is not appreciated nor reciprocated. Yes, giving should be done out of genuine care and without expectation, ideally. But it is totally wrong and unjust for you to be generous with this creature and get shit on in response.

Stand your ground and protect yourself. Do not tolerate this lame's abuse. A binding ritual would be appropriate. Escalate from binding as needed.

The first rule of talking to a person who is a narcissist is this: don't talk to them. I know this from my own experience and I know that it can drive you crazy. Never blame yourself for anything and try not to pay attention to this person. Try to keep contact with her to a minimum.

AskSatanOperator said:

No, no, no. This is not what is meant by that phrase.

This person is either just an asshole, or it sounds like she has unending dislike of you in particular. Check your synastry. I would try to get her out of your life ASAP if it is very bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back