Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1248: Why think of deceased people?

AskSatanOperator

Hi. I lost my father a few years ago, and after some time (months), I had this sudden thought that my father had reincarnated. I tried talking to him like I had done a little after he left, but could no longer feel his presence like before.
My question is, what is the point of talking to diseased people after a long time has passed when they left (taking into account that they have reincarnated). After reincarnation, no answer will come back, and they can't hear us either.
I understand that if we think of them in a positive light, this energy can probably affect their current (baby) lives (taken into account that they have reincarnated). I assume that this is also why we think fondly of our ancestors who fought to protect our lands. Other than to keep our history alive, we can also affect their current lives (whether they have reincarnated or not), as we basically affect their souls. But isn't it foolish to talk to them as if they can hear us?

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi. I lost my father a few years ago, and after some time (months), I had this sudden thought that my father had reincarnated. I tried talking to him like I had done a little after he left, but could no longer feel his presence like before.
My question is, what is the point of talking to diseased people after a long time has passed when they left (taking into account that they have reincarnated). After reincarnation, no answer will come back, and they can't hear us either.
I understand that if we think of them in a positive light, this energy can probably affect their current (baby) lives (taken into account that they have reincarnated). I assume that this is also why we think fondly of our ancestors who fought to protect our lands. Other than to keep our history alive, we can also affect their current lives (whether they have reincarnated or not), as we basically affect their souls. But isn't it foolish to talk to them as if they can hear us?

You can only contact people who are still in the astral, there is no point in trying to contact them knowing that they have already reincarnated, you will get no answers.

Possibly the reason for this is longing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back