Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1244: Cure for insomnia?

AskSatanOperator

I’m too embarrassed to post this on my main account but i have been struggling with sleep disturbances like not staying asleep through out the whole night and not getting enough sleep and just not feeling rested in the morning, and I don’t know why.
I been exercising and started to eat healthy mostly see if that works but I’m wondering is there anything else I can do to help? Any supplements or meditations?

AskSatanOperator said:
I’m too embarrassed to post this on my main account but i have been struggling with sleep disturbances like not staying asleep through out the whole night and not getting enough sleep and just not feeling rested in the morning, and I don’t know why.
I been exercising and started to eat healthy mostly see if that works but I’m wondering is there anything else I can do to help? Any supplements or meditations?

If you are a woman, it could be hormonal changes due to menstruation (if not, disregard this). Normally, physical exercise and a healthy diet help us sleep better, but if this is very permanent, go to the doctor because it may be something totally different than what you think.

Remember to keep dinner easily digestible and to eat about 2 or 3 hours before bedtime.
Drink herbal tea and open a window in your room for a while before going to bed.
Also, avoid using the computer, watching TV or browsing your cell phone before sleep. Instead, you can read a book.

In addition to the other advice given here. When you go to bed, visualize calm and peaceful Blue energy around you, and affirm something like "I am sleeping deeply through the night, and waking refreshed in the morning". Change the wording to what suits you, this is just an idea. Try to get into a light trance, deepen the trance if you can as you fall asleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back