Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1230: Saturn square

AskSatanOperator

Do any of you practice saturn square? What kind of reactions did you encounter?

Do you have any affirmation suggestions for saturn square?

If you absolutely have to do a Saturn square clean like crazy and do not for fuck sake do it if Mars, Neptune or Pluto is transiting your natal Saturn.

I did a spiritual Saturn square when mars was transiting my natal Saturn and got in a bad car wreck two days in, with this type of tendency also being shown in my own natal placements as it is.

It is important to remove all negative karma related to this planet before attempting a square for your own safety. A square can do this as well but it's certainly not the safest way unless you find yourself a controlled environment which for most of us isn't an option.

Others will tell you of good experiences, as the kind and amount of karma connected to ones Saturn and other planets always varies. Focus first on the nature of your own Saturn placement to see if this would be right for you but do regardless consistently clean and remove dross.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back