Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1226: I'm a man who wants to look more like a woman

AskSatanOperator

Since I was little I had this desire. My mom also always said I wish you were a girl.

So sometimes I want to put makeup on and wear a dress and have my nails done.Lol

Why is this is this normal?

Because your mom psychologically abused you when you were young and told you that she wishes you were a girl. Which would make you dislike yourself, and want to become more like a girl to try to make her happy. This never was your desire it was only hers.

You need to heal from this. Don't care about what she wanted. And work on caring more about yourself and appreciating who you are, which is a man. Become healthy and happy.

Mothers represent our lunar energies, which includes feelings of safety. Your mother has therefore programmed into you that in order to feel safe or calm, you need to be not just feminine, but something you could never be.

Work on self-confidence and emotional stability here. Let us know if you need more advice for workings, if you are ready to do them.

AskSatanOperator said:
Since I was little I had this desire. My mom also always said I wish you were a girl.

So sometimes I want to put makeup on and wear a dress and have my nails done.Lol

Just make sure you're not doing it as a trauma response to your mother. You kinda answered your own question here.

AskSatanOperator said:

You are the victim of childhood grooming. No one naturally believes this, it is a mental illness.

Also your mother was very cruel to say such a thing. It is understandable to desire a son/daughter, but not to wish your child to have been born differently (in this context).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back