Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1215: Mixed

AskSatanOperator

I have a half white half black friend.
People my age kiss each other and have casual sex with their friends without romantic appeal. Is it allowed? Because I'm treating him as I'd any of my friends but maybe it counts as a mix of energies, even if it's friendly?

You can be friend with anyone. The colour is not metter in friendships, and not even in not serious relationships/one time things. In relationship that is serious and a baby might born from it, it is advised to get a same color partner: mixed-mixed, white-withe, black-black..

This is very bad. Do not do this. You would be damaging your own soul and making it so you will always be weaker and unhealthy.

AskSatanOperator said:
People my age kiss each other and have casual sex with their friends without romantic appeal. Is it allowed? Because I'm treating him as I'd any of my friends but maybe it counts as a mix of energies, even if it's friendly?

Not only would this be an aspect of racemixing, but it is also unsafe to have such loose requirements for sex with another person, as sex links people's souls and their karma. You must scrutinize the people who you have sex with and make sure they are actually healthy and good people. Just being friendly with them is not good enough.

AskSatanOperator said:

No. That is disgusting subhuman behaviour.

It's okay to have platonic relationships with other races, sexual or romantic ones are not. Casual sex "without romantic appeal", on it's own with or without racial mixing is degeneracy, racial mixing makes it much worse.

You need to evaluate your friend group if you want to advance.

AskSatanOperator said:

You have to stay with people who belong to your race. Even if they are friends.
One experienced SS told me that you can only be "friendly" with a person of another race. You can't really be friends.

AFODO said:
You can be friend with anyone. The colour is not metter in friendships, and not even in not serious relationships/one time things. In relationship that is serious and a baby might born from it, it is advised to get a same color partner: mixed-mixed, white-withe, black-black..

having sex at all with someone not of your race is still race-mixing there is no excuse if it is a "one-time thing". Even in gay and lesbian couples, the energies of the souls mix and it still counts as race mixing if one pairs with someone not of their own race.

Also I forgot to mention - telegony. Even in non-procreative sex, the man still transmits DNA to the woman and she will retain it and pass it onto her children, even if the father is a different man.
So it is racial mixing regardless of if a child is conceived or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back