Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1204: When can I do Magnum Opus?

AskSatanOperator

I'm 18 y.o. now. I started meditation practices a week ago. so when can I have done Magnum Opus?

p.s. sorry for my English, I'm not fluent speaker

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm 18 y.o. now. I started meditation practices a week ago. so when can I have done Magnum Opus?

When exactly, none of us here can say. But it is certain that it requires considerable advancement which means for most people several decades, or more, even to the next lifetime(s) because the time might not just be yet.

Your best route of action is to keep consistently growing and consulting your Guardian or other Demons regarding this topic.

AskSatanOperator said:

" The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural color, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored.

I strongly advise anyone who begins this working to be totally out of puberty. "
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

I read that you have to meditate about 20 years.

AskSatanOperator said:

The magnum opus can take anywhere from a whole lifetime, to decades, to multiple lifetimes. There is no easy answer to this because every soul is on a certain level of development.

Definitely just focus on your advancement. When you are ready for the magnum opus the gods will let you know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back