Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1184: Tartarians

AskSatanOperator

My neighbor tells me about this super advanced civilization called the tartarians any information on them

AskSatanOperator said:
My neighbor tells me about this super advanced civilization called the tartarians any information on them

"Henry, Tesla's friend was also big on Tartarian technology. For example taking advantage of the Ionosphere and getting free-electricity from it":
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83206&p=427735&hilit=tartarian#p427735

Does anyone else notice the striking similarity between bsod and Abyssos posts? This above post is like Abyssos using bsod user account.

bsod said:
Why do you use two user accounts, and why do you use the second one to agree with posts you made with the first one (in another topic)?

Henu the Great said:
Does anyone else notice the striking similarity between bsod and Abyssos posts? This above post is like Abyssos using bsod user account.

bsod said:
Why do you use two user accounts, and why do you use the second one to agree with posts you made with the first one (in another topic)?

Really? All he said was that he agreed with me on a single topic, and you conclude that. I don't know who he is, and reading through his posts his speech pattern is nothing like mine. If you're so paranoid about that then why don't you ask the site admins to compare our IP addresses.

Completely ridiculous and non-argumentive.

Henu the Great said:
bsod said:
I am not paranoid. I read a lot of posts, and your post here is partially written in a same manner as Abyssos writes.

And you did not answer the question.

It's a loaded question, I'm not obligated to answer a non-argumentive question that forces me to agree to a falsity. If you think that we are the same person, then why don't you ask yourself the same question, why would we be one person on two accounts?

Henu the Great said:
bsod said:
I am not paranoid. I read a lot of posts, and your post here is partially written in a same manner as Abyssos writes.

And you did not answer the question.
The feeling is very similar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back