Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1174: Venus Mantra

AskSatanOperator

What do you guys think would be the best number of repetitions for doing a working with the shortened Venus square manta? Aum Shukraya Nama I was planning on experimenting with venus energies because I think its the type of energy that I need to work with at the moment. The Venusian areas of my soul seem restricted by karma and afflicted in many different ways and I was also planning on doing a freeing the soul working for the Venus areas of my natal chart whenever the next best date comes around.
Should I use 49 reps of the venus mantra since that seems to be a number of the venus square? or should I aim higher for like 80 reps?

AskSatanOperator said:
What do you guys think would be the best number of repetitions for doing a working with the shortened Venus square manta? Aum Shukraya Nama I was planning on experimenting with venus energies because I think its the type of energy that I need to work with at the moment. The Venusian areas of my soul seem restricted by karma and afflicted in many different ways and I was also planning on doing a freeing the soul working for the Venus areas of my natal chart whenever the next best date comes around.
Should I use 49 reps of the venus mantra since that seems to be a number of the venus square? or should I aim higher for like 80 reps?

You must vibrate the mantra according to the number in the square.
EXAMPLE: if the first day is 56 repetitions, do 56.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back