Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1168: A little astrology question, please look!

AskSatanOperator

I have Sun/Moon/Mercury/Saturn stellium in 9th House.

Sun/Mercury/Saturn is Leo. Moon is Cancer. Mercury is Retro.

Also have Lilith in 9th House. Lilith is Leo too.

So I have 5 things in 9th House. 4 of them are in the same sign.

What does that mean? What's the effect on me? How to interpret it?

AskSatanOperator said:
I have Sun/Moon/Mercury/Saturn stellium in 9th House.

Sun/Mercury/Saturn is Leo. Moon is Cancer. Mercury is Retro.

Also have Lilith in 9th House. Lilith is Leo too.

So I have 5 things in 9th House. 4 of them are in the same sign.

What does that mean? What's the effect on me? How to interpret it?

First of all "black moon Lilith" is a negligible point in the chart as is Chiron.

The 9th house placements here emphasize a lot of travel, love, and fantasizing about foreign people and places, and experiences. There is much love of philosophy and learning. Your sun and mercury placements show you take much pride in what you know and that your reputation and self-esteem are very much connected to them. You Would do well as a teacher or public speaker. there are many initiatives to grow and learn intellectually, although mercury retro in Leo in the 9th house combined with Saturn here can cause trouble with learning, perhaps restriction to education opportunities or even some type of learning disability. There may be troubles with travel and issues with electronics and vehicle defects may be a frequent roadblock as well as flight delays or cancellations. You may have a lot of long-distance friends from foreign places that you are pen pals with or that you met during business trips. It is very important for you to be able to take pride in your friends and family and that they do not embarrass or one-up you in front of others, especially intellectually.

Your moon in the 9th house suggests setting up a home in a foreign land or even being the first generation-born child to a mother who was an immigrant from a foreign country. You may be well-read and learn in foreign foods and have a passion for them. Food connected to your mother has a lot of emotional nostalgia. Home and family are important to you but you may be too enthusiastic about converting loved ones to your beliefs and may have a tendency to give unsolicited advice.

People are probably very inspired by the things you know and look to you for information or on how to do something which is very important to you. You might have some trouble trying to let loose and having fun. Saturn in Leo can give a serious disposition to taking oneself too seriously. You may secretly also doubt your own intellectual abilities or criticize yourself for the things you think you should not have got wrong or missed. Since travel (at least with these positions by themselves) seems to be emphasized in your chart, maybe a vacation would be in order from time to time to help mellow you out and let your mind relax. Saturn in Leo has a tendency to burn out.

This is what the combination of these can manifest by themselves, As I do not know the aspects of these planets to others or the rest of the chart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back