Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1165: npcs

AskSatanOperator

Are they really soulless people, I've seen someone say a comment similar off site,an was interested,anyway my questions are

1.Is it possible for humans to live without a souls

2.An if so is adult reincarnation also a possibility

I've just been hearing alot about the subject an was wondering about it

Human beings are a combination of spirituality and physicality. The human body is a manifestation of his soul, which is why you look the same in previous reincarnations.

AskSatanOperator said:
Are they really soulless people, I've seen someone say a comment similar off site,an was interested,anyway my questions are

1.Is it possible for humans to live without a souls

2.An if so is adult reincarnation also a possibility

I've just been hearing alot about the subject an was wondering about it

They have souls, but it is suppressed, it is programmed with specific kind of tendencies and to seek only those things, to see only specific things and nothing more, plainly, to live only on material. until that level where they look like soulless, almost all range of life diversity in their soul is sealed, and left only few things which is enough to serve jewhova, as enemy don’t need anything more, this is all it is in their souls.

NPC in this case is an enemy concept similar to rabbinic teachings that human beings are empty boxes to be filled with "something" (look at what the "golem" is in judaism to understand this).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

In the Satanic view these people are called andrapods, and to put it briefly they are still unripe souls.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=67936

Every living being has a soul, otherwise there are AIs that are just computer-written programs and are not living beings, although some perform a good simulation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back