Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1156: The demon won't say who it is

AskSatanOperator

I been seeing this black human shaped thing in my kitchen at night it's just stands still. It won't say it's name and it has been seen by my husband,stepson ,and myself.

So is it a guardian or will I need to ask for help to get rid of it

It is possible that it's a ghost.
If you want to get rid of it then perform Banishing Ritual:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

This is something dangerous and you need to immediately call to the gods for help to get rid of it. This is not one of the gods, it is something different.

It is possible that this could be a human ghost, which may or may not be dangerous but should definitely ask the gods to take this soul to be reincarnated. Or it could be one of those "shadow people" which are very harmful and dangerous things, and are connected to the enemy. They suck the life out of people, and they try to cause sicknesses, diseases, accidents, and injuries. Which means you definitely need to ask the gods for help to remove this thing because it could be draining your life.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is something dangerous and you need to immediately call to the gods for help to get rid of it. This is not one of the gods, it is something different.

It is possible that this could be a human ghost, which may or may not be dangerous but should definitely ask the gods to take this soul to be reincarnated. Or it could be one of those "shadow people" which are very harmful and dangerous things, and are connected to the enemy. They suck the life out of people, and they try to cause sicknesses, diseases, accidents, and injuries. Which means you definitely need to ask the gods for help to remove this thing because it could be draining your life.

How to ask Gods to remove an entity?

AskSatanOperator said:
I been seeing this black human shaped thing in my kitchen at night it's just stands still. It won't say it's name and it has been seen by my husband,stepson ,and myself.

So is it a guardian or will I need to ask for help to get rid of it

"Darkness is light turned inside out" - Beelzebub.

Most likely, it was the ghost of a person who was stuck between the physical world and the astral, so it can be seen not only by you (if your third eye is fully open), but also by your family. Usually such ghosts can be seen on video cameras, baby monitors and smartphone cameras.

Either way, you should get rid of the entity. You can also protect your home, in Maxine Dietrich's Sermons it was written how to do it, I remember that it is very easy to do.

I will soon move to live in a new house when I finish the renovation. I'll be rereading Maxine Dietrich's sermons soon to find this ritual for the protection of the home.

Also in Maxine's sermons there was a spell (mantra) of exile that is more than 1000 years old, she is effective against most enemy entities, as well as human ghosts who do not want to leave and who want to harm you.

I recommend that you read all of Maxine Dietrich's sermons, it will take you about 3 hours. Maxine wrote a lot and in detail how to protect yourself from the ghosts of people and enemy entities.

I also recommend that you strengthen your aura of protection every day. This will protect you from psychic and astral attacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back