Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1144: Does having a weakened planet mean that its negative karma will affect me less?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, sorry to ask such a strange question, I have a hard time explaining it.

Does the negative karma of the planets in our natal chart affect our lives regardless of whether those planets are weak or strong?

Thank you for your patience.

Not exactly. Imagine it this way: when you place yourself in a position in life where you have a healthy lifestyle where you are meditating, getting enough sleep, eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and having an active sex life, you will inevitably increase your overall productivity and be happier. This, in turn, will translate into better performance in all aspects of your life.

On the other hand, if you are not getting enough sleep, eat junk food, and don't exercise, you will be fat, lazy, useless and depressed.

You have the potential to be both productive and useless, depending on the circumstances.

Similarly, when planets are situated in unhealthy placements, they may have a negative impact on your life. However, just as in the previous analogy, there is still potential for positive outcomes, and you should strive to cultivate them.

In this particular case, that means directing your efforts toward the afflicted areas using magickal workings.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, sorry to ask such a strange question, I have a hard time explaining it.

Does the negative karma of the planets in our natal chart affect our lives regardless of whether those planets are weak or strong?

Thank you for your patience.

It depends on what you mean by weakened.

Unless they are Chart Rulers or heavily aspected, cadent house planets tend to have less of an effect on the life because they're typically not advancing anywhere near an Angle.

Planets in a detriment or fall sign can cause problems, but this has to be taken in context. Jeffrey Dahmer for example had 4 planets including his Chart Ruler in domicile signs (Venus, Mercury, Mars, Saturn). Maybe those 4 helped him get away from being detected for ages and gave him obscenely good luck (for a while) but they didn't make him sane or free him of 'negative karma'.

Totally unaspected planets (particularly Saturn) can be disastrous for the individual.

Planets bombarded by harsh aspects and malefics can cause a lot of problems.

Sometimes a weakened Uranus, Neptune or Pluto is... a good thing. But then again, sometimes not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back