Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1131: Iman Gadzhi

AskSatanOperator said:
What do you think about him and his beliefs or material status?
It's funny you're asking about him when I've been recently revisiting some of his videos.

He's a decent person. But just like any person on the internet. Don't idolize him or call him your "mentor" or listen to everything he says and believe in it 100%. Most people that tell you to do this are utter trash in my opinion.

As HPS Maxine used to say, learn from these things the satanic way. Meaning, listen and take what gives value to you and think critically.

Don't take everything at face value. If these people say something that sounds unbalanced to you then do your own thinking.

It's really sad honestly he sounds like an amazingly hard working and strong person and soul. He said he would meditate for years, read books, etc. Imagine if he did all that while being an SS. He would've been in a whole 'nother level.

He is also not the typical NPC person he has value and it shows. Hope he finds Satanism instead of shilling for pisslam like the rest of those misguided souls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back