Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1129: No contact with Satan

AskSatanOperator

I've been SS for a year, have all chakras open, do power meditations daily, frtr if possible. But in all this time, I've never really talked to Satan telepathically...why doesn't he contact me? what am I doing wrong? how can i contact him?

You need to empower your chakras daily!

Satan is very busy and doesn't have time to sit and chat with everyone. He only comes to those that he wants to. You cannot force this.

But you can talk to him, he hears you. Focus on his sigil and just talk.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

AskSatanOperator said:
I've been SS for a year, have all chakras open, do power meditations daily, frtr if possible. But in all this time, I've never really talked to Satan telepathically...why doesn't he contact me? what am I doing wrong? how can i contact him?

Father Satan and the gods are very busy.
Why won't he talk to me? Contacting you doesn't mean that every time it will be you hearing his voice.
What am I doing wrong? Nothing.
How can I talk to him? Usually, talk to him telepathically, empty your mind, relax, concentrate...
One day you will be able to hear his voice, but it depends on him, if he wants it. They know the best way to communicate with us.

To be able to talk telepathically with the Gods you have to practice it for a long time (it can even take years depending on whether you meditated in previous incarnations or not).

Arm yourself with patience and practice every day.

Good luck! :)

AskSatanOperator said:

One year might feel like a long time, but in this path it really isn't. You're only just beginning and you shouldn't expect telepathic communication from a god any time soon, or seeing a god any time soon, let alone Satan himself. You probably are being guided in different ways without even realizing it, and you should be open to other forms of communication. You should also empower your astral senses and train them through visualization and sound meditation as examples, you can't just empower the chakras alone

Lastly you have to work very hard for Satan if you expect a personal audience. Things like spiritual warfare, online warfare, helping the JoS in translations or other ongoing projects are some examples

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back