Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1123: How to work to exclusively attract a suitable satanic partner?

AskSatanOperator

How to work and what magical works to do to exclusively attract a suitable spiritual satanist partner, if you are not interested in attracting or having a random non-spiritual partner?

AskSatanOperator said:
How to work and what magical works to do to exclusively attract a suitable spiritual satanist partner, if you are not interested in attracting or having a random non-spiritual partner?

You can program your aura to attract the ideal partner for you, or ask Father Satan if he could help you with this, it is hard to find another SS partner, so with the help or your aura you can attract one that you could introduce Satanism to.

AskSatanOperator said:

Use the Gebo rune or Venus energy. Include in the affirmation that you are drawing someone who is SS.

Good luck!

I have found finding a SS to just study with and be friends with is something I have not been successful with much less one to have a relationship with. Love and having a partner to share life with is such a meaningful part of humans life, so I understand your frustration. Father Satan is always there to talk to and comfort you. Ask father Satan to allow you to summon the gods who deal with love and relationships between men and women. Beleth, salfos, furfur, and zeran are gods who you could summon. Wish there was a way to maybe get the e-mails of SS's who live in the same area so we could connect them to study with and open up the possiblity of meeting one whom a relationship would happen. Wish you the best. All SS's are hear to talk to and provide you with support and comfort.

ba666 2.0 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

You can program your aura to attract the ideal partner for you, or ask Father Satan if he could help you with this, it is hard to find another SS partner, so with the help or your aura you can attract one that you could introduce Satanism to.

I myself tried to do that years ago and failed miserably, the only thing I got was to expose myself, luckily as at that time I was closely linked to the world of black metal I could cover under that facade my mistake of exposing myself as a Satanist to remained in an anecdote.

Now I think that trying to change someone is a mistake and just a waste of time and energy.

I also plan to do the same, in a future work to attract a suitable partner I will use an affirmation like this "in a safe and positive way for me I am attracting exclusively a spiritual satanist partner who is compatible with me in every way".

And I'd rather wait even if it takes years, than end up with the wrong person.

I suggest finding a partner that is very compatible with you, don't be too picky about her being SS, that would be a great plus but we're a minority and it could also be that there currently are not SS woman who are love compatible with you.

I used to be hang up about this too, then I found a beautiful girl and the rest is history.

Wotanwarrior said:
I myself tried to do that years ago and failed miserably, the only thing I got was to expose myself, luckily as at that time I was closely linked to the world of black metal I could cover under that facade my mistake of exposing myself as a Satanist to remained in an anecdote.

Now I think that trying to change someone is a mistake and just a waste of time and energy.

I also plan to do the same, in a future work to attract a suitable partner I will use an affirmation like this "in a safe and positive way for me I am attracting exclusively a spiritual satanist partner who is compatible with me in every way".

You should not make generalizations based on your experience. There have been others who have had the exact opposite happen. It is not about 'changing', but about growing into something that was meant to be. So, at the end of the day, who is right? I would say that both are right, and why you ask? Because this is individual to each.

Wotanwarrior said:
ba666 2.0 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

I Thought You Were In a Relationship With The Goddess.

Flower Garden said:
Wotanwarrior said:
ba666 2.0 said:

I Thought You Were In a Relationship With The Goddess.

Not really, it was a deception of the enemy pretending to be that, they already did that trick to me several times.

Then when I finally managed to remove all the enemy connections I saw that it was not true.

Henu the Great said:
Wotanwarrior said:

You should not make generalizations based on your experience. There have been others who have had the exact opposite happen. It is not about 'changing', but about growing into something that was meant to be. So, at the end of the day, who is right? I would say that both are right, and why you ask? Because this is individual to each.

When you say something that was meant to be, do you mean someone who is meant to be your partner or even was your partner in another past life but in this present life has not yet been initiated?

This I find interesting, I guess if someone was your partner in other lives and you meet that person if you are open psychically you can notice it even if she is not yet a SS.

Wotanwarrior said:
When you say something that was meant to be, do you mean someone who is meant to be your partner or even was your partner in another past life but in this present life has not yet been initiated?

This I find interesting, I guess if someone was your partner in other lives and you meet that person if you are open psychically you can notice it even if she is not yet a SS.
It is not a prequisite to know each other from earlier.

I've met many women with several karmic indicators that we were "meant to be together". Some even had indicators of past life involvement. Most of them were not exactly what I would consider a healthy relationship.

What is "meant to be together" is whatever our own karma determines, even if this is something bad. At some point I stopped believing in the whole destined romantic "soul mate" concept as I have also seen these patterns in other people. These can be either good or bad, depending on your own karma. Look at your 7th house and so on.

At the end of the day, what is important when choosing your spouse is that you find someone who is astrologically compatible with you, even if this requires that you rewrite your fate.

Always look at the synastry. What is "meant to be together" isn't necessarily the best option for you.

BlackOnyx8

It totally changes depending on the circumstances and the moment you are in your life, if you are in your 20's or early 30's you have to gain experience and develop your skills, you are not going to isolate yourself and be an incel and even less if you want to start a family.

But things can change completely after the 40's and after several failed relationships and other failed attempts and more if is already late and you are not going to have children.

I am not interested in sharing the rest of my life with an unspiritual Andrapoda partner who does not have the same goals and interests as me.

Wotanwarrior said:

BlackOnyx8

It totally changes depending on the circumstances and the moment you are in your life, if you are in your 20's or early 30's you have to gain experience and develop your skills, you are not going to isolate yourself and be an incel and even less if you want to start a family.

But things can change completely after the 40's and after several failed relationships and other failed attempts and more if is already late and you are not going to have children.

I am not interested in sharing the rest of my life with an unspiritual Andrapoda partner who does not have the same goals and interests as me.
You talk as if your life could end any day now. Get a hold of yourself, we're in 2023, you are not a boomer farmer with a limited mindset, you can still do anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back