Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1115: I need to reform my meditation program

AskSatanOperator

Hello, yes I know that this could had been posted on the normal forum but I am just embarresed of my own progress, anyway.
I need to know some things first:
-Do I really need to use an affirmation every time a mantra or rune is used, can't I just use them normally?! Like I use Algiz for protection with an affirmation but not for Raum meditation.
-The returning curses can be actually started whenever the void course of the moon is active or just at specific dates because I seen many times being suggested but the page says only in certain dates.
-I think I am in need of a lot of cleaning and yes I do the vissudi meditation on Sabbats but only for those, I want a permanent meditation for cleaning just as I am using Algiz now, should I use Surya and vibrate on all of my body? And if it needs an affirmation can you give me an example please or it can be used without one?

Also where I can learn more about numbers or mantras in order to know which to use, how many times to use and to what to use?

So with these 3 basic meditation for vibration the rest needs to be only visualisation in order to practice my trance. It's is good, do I need to do more or how should I progress?!

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, yes I know that this could had been posted on the normal forum but I am just embarresed of my own progress, anyway.
I need to know some things first:
-Do I really need to use an affirmation every time a mantra or rune is used, can't I just use them normally?! Like I use Algiz for protection with an affirmation but not for Raum meditation.
-The returning curses can be actually started whenever the void course of the moon is active or just at specific dates because I seen many times being suggested but the page says only in certain dates.
-I think I am in need of a lot of cleaning and yes I do the vissudi meditation on Sabbats but only for those, I want a permanent meditation for cleaning just as I am using Algiz now, should I use Surya and vibrate on all of my body? And if it needs an affirmation can you give me an example please or it can be used without one?

Also where I can learn more about numbers or mantras in order to know which to use, how many times to use and to what to use?

So with these 3 basic meditation for vibration the rest needs to be only visualisation in order to practice my trance. It's is good, do I need to do more or how should I progress?!

First of all, you should create a meditation routine according to your day. ( There is a routine already set up for beginners to get used to, you can take examples from there and create your own routine.)
It is always good to have affirmations for any work you do because you will be directing the energies towards something.
No work should be done while the moon is void, and curse return works have their own moons as they can amplify the work's forces and help.
Cleanse yourself every day, preferably 3 times a day if you can. You don't need to vibrate runes while cleansing, only if you want to. Aura of protection too.
Read Jos, because in many works/ meditations numbers are given, or about the mantras, it's all in Jos. You can find it here on the forum as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back