Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1113: christian tattoos

AskSatanOperator

Is it bad if you have christian tattoos like of crosses & saints from when you used to be christian?

I wonder if gods will be angry at you for having them or if they don’t care. Also if there’s some negative energy or something associated with that kind of tattoo

You need to remove such tattoos.
You are an SS, not a christian.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it bad if you have christian tattoos like of crosses & saints from when you used to be christian?

I wonder if gods will be angry at you for having them or if they don’t care. Also if there’s some negative energy or something associated with that kind of tattoo

It is something done in the past, if you can remove it ok, if not, fine. Focus on your medications, I'm sure they understand.
With tattoos I don't know, but objects certainly have bad energies.

ba666 2.0 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

It is something done in the past, if you can remove it ok, if not, fine. Focus on your medications, I'm sure they understand.
With tattoos I don't know, but objects certainly have bad energies.

meditations* not medications, sorry for the mistake, it was my automatic keyboard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back