Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1112: nde

AskSatanOperator

I've heard many near death experiences but this one takes the cake however b4 I go on I'd like to say I'm still loyal to satan hasnt changed and b4 I go on I recommend past life regression ok!
this guy got stung by a portuguese man-of-war and he died for 10 minutes and he went to hell but he claimed god rescued him, what should i say to this?

An attack from angels or a dream.

I too had a near death experience and all I saw was nothing ;)

AskSatanOperator said:
this guy got stung by a portuguese man-of-war and he died for 10 minutes and he went to hell but he claimed god rescued him, what should i say to this?

Nothing, because it's been explained before than NDE's are hallucinatory and influenced by the culture people live in. They do have some real elements in them, for example some people experience OBEs where they can see things that they normally can't that have been confirmed, but only Western people who live in xian countries see xian characters like Jewsus or describe xian places like "hell" or "heaven". And mind you, even those who see "heaven" describe it completely different from their buybull: they see it as a pastoral countryside setting but they buybull describes it as a city with "pearly gates". If the NDE's confirmed xianity, people would see a city, not a countryside. But polls have shown that somehow this countryside setting is how most xians think "heaven" looks like, even though this isn't mentioned in their buybull. So you can see, this is a hallucination influenced by their culture.

If you research about NDEs in India in areas that hasn't been any Western or xian influence, they all seem to confirm the Hindu version of the afterlife: most of them see the Hindu god of death Yamraj in an office judging them. They don't see anything that resembles the xian version of "hell" or "heaven". There have been reported NDEs from a tribe in Papua New Guinea where they see their version of "heaven" which is an industrial place where they build ships and tools.

Children who have had NDEs have also described wizards (I mean the stereotypical version of them with pointed hats, not a person who practices magick), gnomes and Santa Claus in their NDE experiences, and we know that these things don't exist in reality, so it again proves that many of them are just hallucinations.

Also in western countries, what they see depends on their emotional/psychological state at the moment. Those who usually are in a bad emotional state and are influenced by xianity see the xian version of "hell". Those who aren't don't.

So to sum up, people take the contents of NDEs at face value, when in reality they are at least 30%-50% hallucinations based on their cultural upbringing.

AskSatanOperator said:
I've heard many near death experiences but this one takes the cake however b4 I go on I'd like to say I'm still loyal to satan hasnt changed and b4 I go on I recommend past life regression ok!

He is delusional. The mind is extremely powerful in creating scenarios. This "god" does not exist and does not save anyone.

AskSatanOperator said:

People who are deeply programmed and vulnerable to the enemy sometimes get these sorts of experiences. The enemy loves to exploit these people when they are at their worst, and then often these people run back to xianity after these types of near death experiences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back