Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1096: Psychopathy

AskSatanOperator

Are psychopaths similar in terms of spiritual biology to greys considering that they both lack emotion? Also, can a psychopath reincarnate to a non-psychopath body and vice versa? Do they gain the skills for manipulation from their previous lives or do they acquire them in their current lives?

I'm not sure if there is a physical cause or contribution to psychopathy, so its probably not an issue with the body that reincarnation will fix on its own. It could be a severe elemental imbalance for example or another cause.

Powerofjustice said:
I'm not sure if there is a physical cause or contribution to psychopathy, so its probably not an issue with the body that reincarnation will fix on its own. It could be a severe elemental imbalance for example or another cause.
Certain areas of brain are inactive with psychopaths. However, when nurture is good enough, these people will not end up killers and other such abusive people. But they will lack the ability to form authentic connections with other people nonetheless.

Reason for this is certainly intriguing me. I don't know with certainty what causes this.

AskSatanOperator said:
Are psychopaths similar in terms of spiritual biology to greys considering that they both lack emotion? Also, can a psychopath reincarnate to a non-psychopath body and vice versa? Do they gain the skills for manipulation from their previous lives or do they acquire them in their current lives?
They do not necessarily lack emotion. What they lack is the ability to connect to emotions of others. They see other people not as emotional beings, but merely from the perspective of intellect.

If there are previous lives then it is natural to carry on something in subconscious. This applies to all people.

I do not have answer for reincarnation question, and that question seems that can be consulted from Gods as you advance, or perhaps from akasha in deep enough meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back