Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1093: abuse, sex, sexual energy and virginity.

AskSatanOperator

Why does the enemy have such an emphasis on virginity? I know that sexual energy and stuff is very powerful so they disapprove of sexual practices and all that stuff but I noticed when I was reading some writings that they want virgin girls and abuse them a lot. Is this connected with the fact that virgin girls are pure (that they have not exchanged energy with other people) or is it something else?I don't know if I got my point across.
(I know that sex and abuse are different. Sex is with consent, abuse is not. )

There are elements to this and they are complex.

The virgin side of the soul, represented by Artemis/Diana, reflects what is unaltered throughout lifetimes, the core self, what is unmolested and can be brought out through refinement. During virgin rites in paganism, one would have to pursue some level of celibacy [this was not necessarily long] to avoid energetic tampering from sex.

The enemy allegory with virginity was to layer some grossly materialist moral garbage [exploiting sexual obsession and insecurities] and a stupid story of a teenage yenta being impregnated by Casper the Friendly Ghost on top of this to confuse people.

Children are much easier to manipulate. If someone takes a lifelong vow of virginity, like say the Fatima children, all their energies including those of sexuality are directed towards the enemy thoughtform. This is the same reason xianity glorifies retards sitting around praying.

If you make virginity a precondition for marriage by pain of death, then abduct a girl and rape her, the marriage is sealed. That is why the bible constantly iterates to abduct girls and slay the others. Women are also very important racially [this ties into Artemis too] and the enemy knows that.

Any xian girl can be raped and to preserve her image of being a virgin, she won't tell. This can apply to boys to varying extents also.

Jews don't have the 'faculties' with sex we have, hence the hyperfixation on this as 'deflowering' is one of their few 'joys', and their wannabes aren't aware of anything beyond the material level with sex nor what Gentiles can actually do with it, so they basically exist in the same head-space.

None of this means desiring virginity in a partner or having it as a precondition for marriage on a PERSONAL level is wrong. That is a valid and normal desire, especially those who are virgins themselves. Jews just pervert things into all kinds of retardation.

HP HoodedCobra has written on this before. Here's one link I was able to find quickly (I'm about to log off now), there are more as well:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65498&p=304279&hilit=virginity#p304279

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back