Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1083: Why does the kundalini fall?

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone.

A week before the last ritual period, I did hatha yoga one evening. Just as I was doing the Mantis asana when an energy ran up my spine into my head. It was a strange energy. It was like a mixture of fire element, consciousness and orgasmic energy all in one and strong. That's what I felt most in my head.
I thought it might be the kundalini.

But very bad things happened in my life after that. And I was scared that the kundalini manifested them. And I didn't want the kundalini to be up like that.
At work I couldn't concentrate as much as I would have liked. We have failed to get on the same wavelength with energy. Then, at dawn, the feeling of this energy in my head disappeared.
I thought it was like that when the kundalini falls.

Spiritually, it was as if my astral hearing was always on. And I felt that all my thoughts were manifesting quickly. Regardless of whether it was good or bad.

My question is, if this kundalini was real, how can I maintain it next time? If it rises.
Should I strengthen or cleanse my soul more or is there another solution?

I've been doing Luis's deep cleaner meditation for a year and 2 months. I planned to do it for 6 years. Maybe then the kundalini would stay up.

Thanks to everyone who helps.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello everyone.

A week before the last ritual period, I did hatha yoga one evening. Just as I was doing the Mantis asana when an energy ran up my spine into my head. It was a strange energy. It was like a mixture of fire element, consciousness and orgasmic energy all in one and strong. That's what I felt most in my head.
I thought it might be the kundalini.

But very bad things happened in my life after that. And I was scared that the kundalini manifested them. And I didn't want the kundalini to be up like that.
At work I couldn't concentrate as much as I would have liked. We have failed to get on the same wavelength with energy. Then, at dawn, the feeling of this energy in my head disappeared.
I thought it was like that when the kundalini falls.

Spiritually, it was as if my astral hearing was always on. And I felt that all my thoughts were manifesting quickly. Regardless of whether it was good or bad.

My question is, if this kundalini was real, how can I maintain it next time? If it rises.
Should I strengthen or cleanse my soul more or is there another solution?

I've been doing Luis's deep cleaner meditation for a year and 2 months. I planned to do it for 6 years. Maybe then the kundalini would stay up.

Thanks to everyone who helps.

I think cleaning can be most important, and void meditation, to remove negative events and negativity which is programmed into your chakras /aura and to control the mind. Returning curses I think also very important, as it cleans a lot of shit and puts protection against it, if you want advance further returning curses is very important. Aura of protection. Maybe even specific solid aura of protection against enemy from Blitzkreig.

There's no need to do specific workings for so long. The longest you can do it for is 180 days.

Focus on doing void meditation. It's so important to get your mind under control, otherwise the kundalini can bring up unpleasant thoughts.

Make sure to do chakra and Aura cleaning and also an Aura of Protection and focus on current schedule too!!

If I had to guess, this was your sushmna channel opening and allowing sexual energy to rise. If this had been the actual kundalini, you would of known.

As what other said, focus on the journey safely.

Lightning-Wings said:
There's no need to do specific workings for so long. The longest you can do it for is 180 days.
Workings can be done longer for complete transformal progress.

There is no limit of days that can or should br done. It is a matter of situation.

Henu the Great said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Workings can be done longer for complete transformal progress.

There is no limit of days that can or should br done. It is a matter of situation.

I see. I apologize then, I'm going to know better now! Thank you for clarifying this!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back