Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1081: Karnonnos

AskSatanOperator

Hi you answered my question on the chakras an number of vibrations I should use but what are the big numbers as you advance like double or triple digits is it in the satanic magic squares

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi you answered my question on the chakras an number of vibrations I should use but what are the big numbers as you advance like double or triple digits is it in the satanic magic squares

I'm not entirely sure what you mean :?: :?: :?:

Opening the Chakras requires a specific number of vibrations. The numbers required are sensitive. So you should always use 16 with YAUM to open the Sixth Chakra.

Empowering or cleansing them, you can use any good number like 9 or 10 [or any multiple of these] for any of them. The Throat and Heart Chakras work well with 5 or any multiple of 5 as this number deals with union.

Big numbers for any working depends on what you want to do. 100, 108, 200, 216 are all good, though 108 can tie into Saturn so one has to be careful. 120 or 240 is good for Jupiter-type things as it relates to 40, 50, 60.

The Squares are sequences, they're based on mathematical concepts/boustrophedon. You definitely don't want to do 3321 vibrations a day.

Karnonnos said:
AskSatanOperator said:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean :?: :?: :?:

Opening the Chakras requires a specific number of vibrations. The numbers required are sensitive. So you should always use 16 with YAUM to open the Sixth Chakra.

Empowering or cleansing them, you can use any good number like 9 or 10 [or any multiple of these] for any of them. The Throat and Heart Chakras work well with 5 or any multiple of 5 as this number deals with union.

Big numbers for any working depends on what you want to do. 100, 108, 200, 216 are all good, though 108 can tie into Saturn so one has to be careful. 120 or 240 is good for Jupiter-type things as it relates to 40, 50, 60.

The Squares are sequences, they're based on mathematical concepts/boustrophedon. You definitely don't want to do 3321 vibrations a day.

Why is 108 risky?? I have been using 108x RAUM on solar chakra!! Will anything bad happen to me??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back