Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1062: Are jews just reptile shapeshifters

AskSatanOperator

So I've heard stories of like celebrities shedding and shape-shifting too reptilians and I wonder are they human at all or just reptilians shape-shifting

They are shapeshifters in the sense that for infiltration purposes they can take on the appearance of pretty much anything.

They can act/pretend to be a certain race or nationality, using their names and speaking their language.
They can act/pretend to be leftist or patriotic and even pretend to be smart having high IQ.
Here, they pretend to be Spiritual Satanists, even donating or pretending to do so etc.
Don't be surprised if there is a jew out there, who uses your name or looks like you, that's their gypsy existence.

They have a reptilian alien gene in their DNA, but they are not fully reptilians,
as you can see, there is a human form or appearance (again for infiltration purposes).
If they were created as fully reptilians, they wouldn't achieve anything among us, obviously, they would have been hunted down.

Just imagine them as an alien virus infiltrating a foreign body, like corona for example (which lost the battle against humanity).

But i heard of stories and experiences of real reptilian encounters, mostly negative,
of some people who went to check out some remote caves which go underground. I wouldn't be surprised.
There is no effort whatsoever to tell and let the public know what is going on underground.
I wouldn't also be surprised if they had the technology/means to shapeshift.
The Greys also shapeshift all the time, acting as loved ones, acting as "Angels" etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back