Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1056: Feeling lost

AskSatanOperator

The things that are burdens in my life, the pain I have unintentionally caused, I hate it all. Just when I think I am strong and I can move on, I find myself on my knees. I can't feel the gods with me, probably because of my stupidity in my life. I need something that is good for me. I don't want to fall apart and fall apart and fall apart again. I know my meditations and I know my responsibilities as a SS. Maybe I shouldn't be so incomplete. But we humans are humans who make mistakes and accept our mistakes. In this life our mistakes and imperfections are like embroidery on a perfect pair of pants.

AskSatanOperator said:
The things that are burdens in my life, the pain I have unintentionally caused, I hate it all. Just when I think I am strong and I can move on, I find myself on my knees. I can't feel the gods with me, probably because of my stupidity in my life. I need something that is good for me. I don't want to fall apart and fall apart and fall apart again. I know my meditations and I know my responsibilities as a SS. Maybe I shouldn't be so incomplete. But we humans are humans who make mistakes and accept our mistakes. In this life our mistakes and imperfections are like embroidery on a perfect pair of pants.

As you said, we make mistakes but this doesn't mean we should let those rule us. They don't define us, They should only be reflected upon in order to not make them again. Take from them the lessons you've learned. Nothing more, it's no use dwelling on them.

Just because you can't feel the Gods doesn't mean they're not with you. They are always there never doubt this.

You are here with us right now, this is proof you are strong and can get through these difficult times. Don't give up, don't stop working on yourself.

Take time to meditate on Father Satan and your GD and ask them to guide you through this, ask what is holding you back and be prepared once it's revealed to you, to take it on and overcome it so that you can free yourself from this barrier. Even though you can't feel them right now, they are with you. They will listen, it's not a burden to them to listen to us when we truly need their help. Father Satan always will listen to you when you speak to him and seek his help. but you need to trust and take whatever advice he directs you to.

If you need us don't hesitate to post here again, Good Luck. The Gods are with you, hang in there and don't give up.

Hail Satan!

Do not be so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes at some point in our Satanic journey. It's part of the process. Everyone has their own burden to carry.

Instead of dwelling on your failures, focus on identifying the root cause and take the necessary steps to overcome it. Always be persistent, no matter how difficult it may seem. You have the strength and ability to push through any obstacle and come out stronger on the other side. Keep moving forward with confidence. Have faith in the Gods and in yourself.

Read this: Truth Equals Sacrifice by HP Hooded Cobra 666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back