Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1052: this is strange

AskSatanOperator

I feel ashamed of not having sex and my friends telling me everything they have ever done. Sometimes I regret the opportunities I have had and not accepted. I feel absolutely ashamed to show my body to another person.

AskSatanOperator said:
I feel ashamed of not having sex and my friends telling me everything they have ever done. Sometimes I regret the opportunities I have had and not accepted. I feel absolutely ashamed to show my body to another person.

If you are dissatisfied with your body, take the initiative to transform it. Experiment with different hairstyles and clothing styles, hit the gym, change your diet and get rid of excess weight, and work towards building a toned physique. Enhance your communication skills and self-esteem to confidently interact with women and successfully seduce them. Never let another opportunity pass you by, seize it and always be proud of who you are.

My point is, never succumb to the circumstances that you dislike. Instead, strive towards altering them. You are a Satanist, you have all the tools at your disposal, the power lies within you. Do not settle for any discomfort in your life and always keep striving for betterment.

AskSatanOperator said:

Never compare yourself to other people. Everyone is different, and you should think about having sex when you're the one who decides to do it, not because your friends have done it.

To improve your self-confidence, use the wunjo rune:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#WUNJO

I do believe that it's the result of the current hedonistic trends that ''society'' push on us when young men feels insecure about not having some mere sex.
The only thing I could tell you is to try to improve yourself, go to the gym, try wearing more elegant clothing, learn to be confident and the most important empowering your soul because that will give you the inner power to bend the world itself.
Don't worry brother, the fact that you're here having sex should be the least of your worries.

Hey! I dunno bout how do you do your things in your culture, but I think is a common thing to say to a sexual partner that you need the lights to be off, as simple as that, just admit youre ashamed, simple, but works, after a few sexual encounters you will notice your self confidence growing, and eventually you will be capable and feel confortable of showing your flaws, Im talking from experience, of my own, my girlfriend, my exes and a lot of friends,
Good luck 😛

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back