Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1045: Black magic on the family (death spell)

AskSatanOperator

Is this possible? Are there any risks and dangers? Can I **** a member of my family? Will the spell spread to me through the bloodline?

Your family members are your own... They might be cold towards you but in the end they are your family... Why do you wanna do such a spell against your own kin??? How would you be a Satanist if you kill your own kin??? If you can kill your own people what's the guarantee you would be on the Satanic path loyally??? Every family has problems. I do have mine and I too have problems and expectations from them.. But It doesn't means if any family member has done anything wrong with you or hurt you in any way might have done it with an ignorance on their part... Use your energy to turn them for doing good towards you don't kill them. This is what I think.. English is my second language I can't say it further more... Its your life you do as you see it fit.. But this was my suggestion... You are not only the one who has suffered..

Victorian666 said:
This family thing is an excuse; know that there are extreme cases where this can happen.

I agree that it is not normal, but there are situations where it has to happen.

Satanism is about justice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back