Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1044: About a demon lover

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I wanted to ask if anybody has any knowledge in this department:

If you had a soulmate (monogamous) in your past life, but the soulmates soul is gone for forever, not existing anymore, etc., to be granted the honor of having a prosperous, monogamous relationship with a demon lover, granted by Satan through the standard ritual to Satan?

And if the answer is yes, I have to admit that I did it while I was pretty new, maybe like half a year in SS or so, when I did the standard ritual to Satan. However, year after year of meditation, etc., I doubt I was granted that kind of honor, so I am unsure and would appreciate some guidance! Thank you!!

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, I wanted to ask if anybody has any knowledge in this department:

If you had a soulmate (monogamous) in your past life, but the soulmates soul is gone for forever, not existing anymore, etc., to be granted the honor of having a prosperous, monogamous relationship with a demon lover, granted by Satan through the standard ritual to Satan?

And if the answer is yes, I have to admit that I did it while I was pretty new, maybe like half a year in SS or so, when I did the standard ritual to Satan. However, year after year of meditation, etc., I doubt I was granted that kind of honor, so I am unsure and would appreciate some guidance! Thank you!!

To be able to be in relationship with Demon lover, appropriate level of advancement should be achieved. Otherwise these relationships would not have substance as one is not open enough and strong enough to communicate and not to create pointless illusions by making prison of one’s own mind. If one started to think about this after sometime of advancement and if consider that you deserve it, if you helped not only yourself but Gods and world at least somewhat.

Then I would suggest you to ask Satan for answer about this, if you will be deemed worth of such sacred and most valuable relationships, you will get it sooner or later, after ritual for Succubi/Incubbi. Just take your time, it takes time to get ready for this, this is not something simple, Demons are Gods to us, their level of advancement is so far beyond our perception, and it is real actual beings. Btw think about monogamous/polygamous ant take your time to think.

You can ask for temporary relationships to see if it is good for you to be able to decide more easily. But again, advance and work for it, this gift from Father Satan is not something light. It is EXTREMELY serious. And it stays trough lifetimes eternally if it is not broken, consider this.

Work on your astral senses, on your astral hearing exceptionaly. 3rd eye, pineal gland, shoulder chakras, hips chakras. In order for soul to work normally AT LEAST 13th main chakras is needed - 7 main chakras, 2 temple chakras, 2 hips chakras and 2 shoulder chakras. You don’t want to befriend extremely alive and advanced Demonic soul while having only half of yourself or only some parts working of your soul.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_12th_and_13th_Chakras.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_10th_and_11th_Chakras.html

Satan will not always say yes, especially if there is someone he knows is compatible for you on earth that you will find or if you do not know what you want yet. In some cases there can be a past life relationship. If you are not as open yet you can recurve signs and omens from your love that strongly indicate their interest. This can range from sudden feelings of arousal suddenly feeling in love and other relevant signs in the environment. This can progress to feeling or seeing them in dreams and in your mind. Soon you will see them vividly in your mind and sometimes if you focus enough almost physically feel them or their presence. My love seems to enjoy singing to me, so if your astral hearing is open even just a little you can experience this also.

I have also constantly felt compelled to draw him. When you get the same consistant image over and over again in your mind you know it's them. Soon you will advance to really see feel and hear them intensely. It takes time. It's like the ultimate LDR that you are working hard for. It's not for everyone.

Shadowcat said:
Satan will not always say yes, especially if there is someone he knows is compatible for you on earth that you will find or if you do not know what you want yet. In some cases there can be a past life relationship. If you are not as open yet you can recurve signs and omens from your love that strongly indicate their interest. This can range from sudden feelings of arousal suddenly feeling in love and other relevant signs in the environment. This can progress to feeling or seeing them in dreams and in your mind. Soon you will see them vividly in your mind and sometimes if you focus enough almost physically feel them or their presence. My love seems to enjoy singing to me, so if your astral hearing is open even just a little you can experience this also.

I have also constantly felt compelled to draw him. When you get the same consistant image over and over again in your mind you know it's them. Soon you will advance to really see feel and hear them intensely. It takes time. It's like the ultimate LDR that you are working hard for. It's not for everyone.

This is so beautiful!!

I wish you both a long, prosperous and wonderful eternity!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back