Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1031: Psychology, bad thoughts and diseases

AskSatanOperator

Most of the time I feel anxious and pessimistic. Unless something makes me happy, I feel like I am sad even if everything is fine. Sometimes, no matter what I have, there is always a sadness and obsession in my happiness. What psychological disorders does this fall under? And how can I offer a spiritual solution to this.

It just sounds like depression. Without a clear goal in life, it is natural to be under the influence of outside factors that determine your mental state. A person with a clear goal can keep a clear head, during good and bad days. Meditation will raise your energies and you will feel better, but unless you know where you are going it will only be temporary.

Please see the posts in my signature, I believe they will be of help.

If it's depression it's due to reduced levels of your bioelectricity. Meditation is the key here and with meditation you will raise its level and feel better and better over time.
Remember to eat healthy things, avoid unnecessary stressful situations, do sports, hang out with friends, spend nice time such as doing hobbies and the most important thing is to be of good mind.

Instead of creating obstacles in your life, you need to destroy them.
You will be able to cope. Good luck!

I would not worry about which psychological disorder this sounds like. What is more important is gaining victory over these low states.

If you haven't already, begin Hatha Yoga and the 40 day meditation program by HPC. Depression, if it is so, is overall caused by having to little bioelectricty. Meditation/yoga increase this. This is not to say other factors don't play in, like karma and negative energy, but your total Witch Power is a good place to start.

Lastly, Void Meditation is your friend and ally, it helps banish negative thoughts and feelings.

AskSatanOperator said:
Most of the time I feel anxious and pessimistic. Unless something makes me happy, I feel like I am sad even if everything is fine. Sometimes, no matter what I have, there is always a sadness and obsession in my happiness. What psychological disorders does this fall under? And how can I offer a spiritual solution to this.

Use fire energies, either in immediate or long-term solutions. There are many threads on this, but please ask if you need more help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back