Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1024: How to meditate on a God who has no stealth?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I would like to meditate on the Goddess Lilith, since I feel that she is related to water and I have very little water in my natal chart.

How should I do it? Just think of his name?

Thank you.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, I would like to meditate on the Goddess Lilith, since I feel that she is related to water and I have very little water in my natal chart.

How should I do it? Just think of his name?

Thank you.

You could try invoking the water element to help you ( if you're new I think it's better not to do it ) . To meditate on any God/Goddess you just need to focus on him/her, you don't need anything else. You can also use your sigil.

She works at a very high level strategically and does not directly work with people except for in rare special situations. We have so many other gods who want to be contacted and want to help people, and have sigil available to contact them easily.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
She works at a very high level strategically and does not directly work with people except for in rare special situations.

what is a very high level strategically?

nebu said:

Our gods have colonies spread around different locations in our galaxy, including thousands of different planets where there are people like us. And the reptilians/jews are also working to enslave and kill our people on all of those other planets.

There are some planets where the people have won and they are working on rebuilding a Golden Age like our planet had thousands of years ago. There are some planets where the people are having a very hard time, worse than we are having. Many of the planets are similar to how we were in the 1500s with the jew church owning everybody. We are doing very well, better than many of the other planets. We are lucky for that.

I bet Lilith is working from the perspective of working on all of those thousands of planets, and planning how to free all of them. Which is a very high level position. She doesn't have time for somebody asking a simple elemental energy question. There are many smaller gods who are able to help us with that kind of question.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
She works at a very high level strategically and does not directly work with people except for in rare special situations. We have so many other gods who want to be contacted and want to help people, and have sigil available to contact them easily.

In Question #1024: How to meditate on a God who is not stealthy?

You replied "We have so many other gods that want to be contacted and want to help people, and we have sigil available to contact them easily."

My question is: What are these Gods or how to know who They are?

Could you say their names??

All of the gods listed on the website.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DemonNames.html

Plus a much larger amount of younger/smaller ones. If you call to a god for help, there is a large number of smaller ones working together with the one you are calling. This is part of their growth and training, they are working together with the higher god to develop stronger skills and grow to have higher abilities like the higher god has. In a very similar way to students working together with a teacher to learn and grow, and the teacher is there to guide everything and ensure it is successful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back