Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #1008: Black mass around my sixth chakra? And another question

AskSatanOperator

I've only noticed this recently, especially when cleaning my chakra and auras and or doing a freeing of the soul working.

There's a black mass around my sixth chakra, it seems to be in a shape of a baby, but it's black and doesn't feel positive. It seems to be clingy. Is it a thoughtform? Of the enemy?

The other question is that I'm doing a working to get rid of past life vows and I feel an intense resistance in my soul and like it's bad. I feel like my soul is trying to make me stop, as if my soulmate is alive, yet I know he is not. Should I continue or meditate on this matter more?

AskSatanOperator said:
I've only noticed this recently, especially when cleaning my chakra and auras and or doing a freeing of the soul working.

There's a black mass around my sixth chakra, it seems to be in a shape of a baby, but it's black and doesn't feel positive. It seems to be clingy. Is it a thoughtform? Of the enemy?

The other question is that I'm doing a working to get rid of past life vows and I feel an intense resistance in my soul and like it's bad. I feel like my soul is trying to make me stop, as if my soulmate is alive, yet I know he is not. Should I continue or meditate on this matter more?

This black stuff is dirt, keep cleaning it until it is gone, and even after it is gone don't stop cleaning. The return curses can help.

I think you should continue your work, it was probably a very strong bond made and that is why it is being difficult.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back