Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quebec student strike

freddddddd93

I dont know if anyone have heard about this but im starting to get a really bad feeling about this. It is getting way too big and the government is starting to use fascist manners to «solve» the problem and force the students to end the strike and go back to class. More and more people are getting hurt and its gonna be even worse with this stupid anti-democratic special law. I dont know how its gonna end but its gonna be no good. I always thought Quebec was the best place to live in but im starting to doubt. What do you think will happen? To me this shit appears to be way more than a simple conflict.

Hail Enki

Are you in Canada (at the moment) ?
This friend of mine posted a bunch of pictures on her facebook about all this mess in Quebec, due to the crazy tuition fees, the debts, etc.
What the police / government are doing there is DISGUSTING, the students have no other choice...

I think it can only escalade into more and more violence, the students just CANNOT pay the crazy amount of $$$ the universities ask for, without getting into ridiculous debts !

I hope all the government officials and the cops there get shot in the neck

Hail Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back