Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

public notice of true love

Brian

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me too.
Hail Satan
Brian

What u say is very true and well-thought of.

Congrats to both of u. Wish u the best as a couple.

I must say that this is a first and this group is truly growing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

What has grown from that is amazing,as anything done by Satan always is.We have fallen deeply in love with each other,and in May when she graduates,we are going to live together,and she is going to music school,here in Alabama,and we are getting married in August.Now if anyone has a problem with our decision,please feel free to keep it to yourself,because we know that Satan has put us together,and we are going to have a very Satanic household.One that honors our Father Enki,and all the Gods of Hell.I just felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag to our family now,to put and end to any rumors,that could start by ill intentions.H P Maxine just received an email form me,explaining my intentions fully,and I am proud of the woman I have chosen to spend my life with,and know she deeply loves me too.
Hail Satan
Brian

Awsome good luck, family

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy for You my Brother. All I can say is that I wish You both all the best. From what You say, Father has joined You and so He'll take care of You, I'm sure of that. Everybody deserves to be how and what they want to be. I'm glad to read about such a happy event.Once again, all the best to You both. Sorry but I couldn't help myself: now marriage is going to be a true test of endurance. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you Syt R,and I just hope many of our members find the love that we share too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:40 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: public notice of true love

What u say is very true and well-thought of.

Congrats to both of u. Wish u the best as a couple.

I must say that this is a first and this group is truly growing.

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks for your support my friend.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:38 AM

Awsome good luck, family

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you Mike for your support also,it means a lot to both of us.Just hope that true love is in the air,for many of our family on here.After all,Raven and I both joined JoS about the same time,and really both grew up spiritually here.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] public notice of true love

Happy for You my Brother. All I can say is that I wish You both all the best. From what You say, Father has joined You and so He'll take care of You, I'm sure of that. Everybody deserves to be how and what they want to be. I'm glad to read about such a happy event.Once again, all the best to You both. Sorry but I couldn't help myself: now marriage is going to be a true test of endurance. Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

You guys already know you have my full support, just thought I'd say it again :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Lydia,hated to get that personal on group,but I had my reasons,very wrong as they may be.But no matter because it will go by very soon,like most inappropriate posts do. And I have all ready had my spankings from clergy too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:28 AM

You guys already know you have my full support, just thought I'd say it again :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Hi Brian,
I hope you don't mind me replying to your message. When I met my husband he was 19 and I was 42. To him our age difference was just a number. We got married in 1995 and here is it 2012. I am 60 years old now and he is getting closer to 40.
He is the love of my life so I wish you both the best.

Hail Satan!!

--- On Fri, 1/20/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: public notice of true love
Date: Friday, January 20, 2012, 2:34 PM

Thanks Lydia,hated to get that personal on group,but I had my reasons,very wrong as they may be.But no matter because it will go by very soon,like most inappropriate posts do. And I have all ready had my spankings from clergy too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

No thank you sharing that Charlotte,we needed to read that about your story.Thanks so much sister!
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:43 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Hi Brian,
I hope you don't mind me replying to your message. When I met my husband he was 19 and I was 42. To him our age difference was just a number. We got married in 1995 and here is it 2012. I am 60 years old now and he is getting closer to 40.

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

Congratulations :). I wish the best to both of you. I am very happy for you both. Hail Satan!!! Hail Beelzebub!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail Andras!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Charlotte Sikes <doveonwing@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:43:22 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: public notice of true love

<td val[/IMG]Hi Brian,

Hail Satan!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian
[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! Well, congrats Brian, a well done job.You have posted and posted of this, and must truly be proud.

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks blackkat,maybe we could start our friendship over sister.I would like that.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 1:31 PM

..Hail Satan!! Well, congrats Brian, a well done job.You have posted and posted of this, and must truly be proud.

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

congrats to you both my best wishs fpr you both. Don't let anyone put you down true love with a soul mate is a true gift from father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Happy for You my Brother. All I can say is that I wish You both all the best. From what You say, Father has joined You and so He'll take care of You, I'm sure of that. Everybody deserves to be how and what they want to be. I'm glad to read about such a happy event.
Once again, all the best to You both. Sorry but I couldn't help myself: now marriage is going to be a true test of endurance.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods! 
Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we
both through caution to the wind,and starting dating on line.

Hail Satan
Brian

Yes and to me,very sacred too.Thank You Mary!
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:20 PM

congrats to you both my best wishs fpr you both. Don't let anyone put you down true love with a soul mate is a true gift from father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Happy for You my Brother. All I can say is that I wish You both all the best. From what You say, Father has joined You and so He'll take care of You, I'm sure of that. Everybody deserves to be how and what they want to be. I'm glad to read about such a happy event.
Once again, all the best to You both. Sorry but I couldn't help myself: now marriage is going to be a true test of endurance.

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,
Just felt that I should be open about my love for our member Raven aka lillith crowley.I have known Raven as friend for many months now.We have been there emotionally for each other many times,and have video chatted many times also,before either of us realized what father Enki was really doing in our lives.I am very much proud of what Raven and I share,and I felt that it should not be a secret,for sick rumors to flourish in.I am 54 years old,and she is 18,soon to be 19.Yes there is a considerable age difference,but neither of us care now.We have truly found our soul mates,and ages,or earth bodies,have no bearing on a deep soul mate love. Raven approached me with her feelings first,after we talked about wanting to find our soul mates,and both doing rituals to find them.We talked on web cam new Years Eve night,like we had done before,and realized that to loose a chance to really have a true Satanic relationship,over age was just to much of a gamble,so we

Hail Satan
Brian

There would be no reason for such "s[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:21:08 AM

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian
I am happy for both of you wishing you both the best in life. :)
Avve Satanas

That's nice, i knew it, but its fun to see it in the groups. You probably know her more than i do, but you know what she had gone trought.
Take care of her Brian. Take care.
Goodluck.

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

My gratz to you both \. Love has no age I know I'm in a relationship but the other way around I am the elder one. He is starting his relationship with Father Satan.  Problem being he is in Romania and I am here in the US, but I'm sure Father will show us the way to be together.  We talk daily to each other and I gave him the website and also the PFD files in case he cant access the net.  He is very open and ready to have truth in his life also, as I am.  He also said he is sure we are soulmates and have known each other before.Besides what relationship and marriage isnt a challenge no matter the age?
As long as two people are happy together and grow together what else matters?  We are all working to be what Father wants us to be.
Hail Satan, Hail Astaroth, Hail Asmodeus

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:20 PM

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

I agree with this I also hope that love is in the air for more of our awesome family! :) but as this is more of ur moment I just wanted 2 wish u both the best! :) very happy 4 u n like every1 else says they r 2! I'm sure anytime 2 of Fathers children come to b in love it's a wonderful thing! :)

Congratulations n as always
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you Mike for your support also,it means a lot to both of us.Just hope that true love is in the air,for many of our family on here.After all,Raven and I both joined JoS about the same time,and really both grew up spiritually here.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you scornedhero666!
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:58 PM

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

I am happy for both of you wishing you both the best in life. :)
Avve Satanas

yes littletigerclaw,very much so thanks.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:48 AM

I agree with this I also hope that love is in the air for more of our awesome family! :) but as this is more of ur moment I just wanted 2 wish u both the best! :) very happy 4 u n like every1 else says they r 2! I'm sure anytime 2 of Fathers children come to b in love it's a wonderful thing! :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Yes William totally agree man.And yes I will take very good care of her.She is so dear to me,I can't even put it in words.And she told me you were a good friend too.So thanks man!!!!!
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:46 PM

That's nice, i knew it, but its fun to see it in the groups. You probably know her more than i do, but you know what she had gone trought.
Take care of her Brian. Take care.
Goodluck.

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Karen,I just knew when we were friends and talked about dating,that I didn't care about her age,but I was drawn to her love.Like I tell her all the time,it hard to even put it in words,when you love someone that deeply,and they love you,and Father too.We grew up together in this family,for over 2 years now too.
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:28 PM

My gratz to you both \. Love has no age I know I'm in a relationship but the other way around I am the elder one. He is starting his relationship with Father Satan.  Problem being he is in Romania and I am here in the US, but I'm sure Father will show us the way to be together.  We talk daily to each other and I gave him the website and also the PFD files in case he cant access the net.  He is very open and ready to have truth in his life also, as I am.  He also said he is sure we are soulmates and have known each other before.Besides what relationship and marriage isnt a challenge no matter the age?
As long as two people are happy together and grow together what else matters?  We are all working to be what Father wants us to be.
Hail Satan, Hail Astaroth, Hail Asmodeus

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:20 PM

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

It was late last night and don't remember if I sent this H P Don,but if not here it is again.What can I say H P Don,as you always do,and what I appreciate the most about you,is you never pull any punches,and you never play favorites either.No matter where we stand in this ministry,we can always count on you to tell us maybe not what we want to hear,but what we need to hear.I do regret allowing the opinions of others to get to me.And I should have been a little more thick skinned than that.But I am not only still learning the life of a Spiritual Satanist,but this is,contrary to some members beliefs,is my first internet group,I have ever had the privilege to be a part of,and the best I might add..But what can I say I fucked up,even with my mate telling me,that it is was not such a great idea,I did it and will have to face the music.I know that sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me,and I let what others think and say effect me,so it is time for me to learn a lesson here,and learn to keep my big mouth shut,especially when it effects those I love.I always have to learn the hard way,that you don't need to share personal things,and though I regret it now,as I said in one of my other posts,I will be glad when enough time as past with this post,that it will find its death.But some how I know I will never forget it,I just hope I learned from it too.
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 10:04 PM

There would be no reason for such "s[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:21:08 AM

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Glad you guys found each other. I wish you both the best in true love.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Congrats my brother. May father bless both of you with your new lives together. We all wish you the very best.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Todd!
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:15 AM

Glad you guys found each other. I wish you both the best in true love.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Brian! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:02 AM

Congrats my brother. May father bless both of you with your new lives together. We all wish you the very best.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Brian I am so happy for Raven and you.... Glad that you both have been gifted from Father.... Hail Lucifer for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 4:15 AM

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Wow!  Congratulations!   ~ That's Awesome! ~ ~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil The Ascended Master St. Germaine!~  
 On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM, kenessa dunn <kenessa@... wrote:
  Brian I am so happy for Raven and you.... Glad that you both have been gifted from Father.... Hail Lucifer for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Thanks Lord Kayle!!!!!! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:33 AM

Wow!  Congratulations!   ~ That's Awesome! ~ ~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hittler!~ Heil Heinrich Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil The Ascended Master St. Germaine!~  
 On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM, kenessa dunn <kenessa@... wrote:
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Thanks kenessa,and I am so honored to receive such a beautiful gift from Father too.
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:33 PM

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

Hello SS Family,

Hail Satan
Brian

Congrats ! Be sure to do a thanksgiving ritual to Father Enki and the Gods of Hell. HAIL LUCIFER HAIL THE GODS OF HELL HAIL THE GENTILES-Jeremy..

Thanks jeremy!!!! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 4:47 PM

Congrats ! Be sure to do a thanksgiving ritual to Father Enki and the Gods of Hell. HAIL LUCIFER HAIL THE GODS OF HELL HAIL THE GENTILES-Jeremy..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back