Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Psychic watchlist

Lord Kronos

I have always experienced strange things in my life to the point where if I tell someone they would think that it is all fabricated. Whether that be seeing or talking to entities from a young age. Or other things as a child I experienced way more though but i believe I subconsciously blocked these abilities because of the fear that I use to feel and not wanting to experience that kind of terror anymore. The past couple of years I have been open to reawakening these abilities and more.

About a year ago I was at work and about 1 year prior I found the JOS website. I read through and found the section that referred to if you meet another person with psychic abilities you will know unless you close of your chakras to conceal yourself. Fast forward I took it with a grain of salt because I had met many people who claimed to be spiritual or tapped in but I had never felt anything. One day at work I began to feel a strange sensation while doing my job. The closest thing I can describe it to is a pulling field of electricity. It was almost like the same feeling I use to get when I was younger before a would see or engage with a spirit.

I turned around and my gaze met a woman who was about mid 30s. I couldn’t put my finger on why I knew but I knew for a fact that she practiced witchcraft I had no doubt it my mind. So I went up to her and began to fish for something to verify my suspicion. We somehow got on the topic of astrology and found out that our sun sign and Venus signs were literally flipped which was a bit weird. I told her about my suspicions about her from the start and how i literally felt her energy when she entered the same room as me.

She went on to tell me about how a while back her friend and her was in a car wreck. Her friend ended up dying and she didn’t. After weird stuff started happening around her and she attributed it to her friend trying to contact her from beyond. She did a seance to communicate with her and found out it was a demon instead. She said that she had gotten possessed and was able to attain all type of abilities telekinesis, reading thoughts etc. She said she got rid it but when she did everything went away but I definitely didn’t believe her. Something was off about her demeanor when she told me. I too myself at the time and still am was trying to achieve telekinesis but was having doubts about if i would be able to do it since I’ve never seen it first hand.

I believe she was just hinting to me that it is possible and a lot more is. I completely forgot her name and she literally only worked at my job 1 day. The next day it was like she completely disappeared off the face of the earth and no one seemed to remember her. It’s like she never worked there but I’m 100% she did. It was someone who over heard the part about astrology and called her a demon worshipper. Which is really the only of proof of her employment besides memory.

Moral of the story do yo meditations you never know what kind of weird shit they will attract to you and open you too I don’t do them consistently all the time but when I do I can definitely tell the difference in my life

Moral of the story do yo meditations you never know what kind of weird shit they will attract to you and open you too I don’t do them consistently all the time but when I do I can definitely tell the difference in my life
People call any evil entity they meet a demon, because they dont even care enough to research for themselves what that word means. Demon comes from ancient Greek Daimones, which means heavenly spirit, god.

Be very careful about people. Just because it feels like somebody has some strong effect in the soul, does not mean that it is a good person or that it is safe or healthy. Anybody who claims to have been possessed is a very bad sign. Our Gods do not "possess" people. Especially if this is a christian person using the word "demon" to refer to something evil. This person could have been attached to all kinds of horrible things. And there were so many of these things attached to her that you could feel it as they tried to attach to you.

People call any evil entity they meet a demon, because they dont even care enough to research for themselves what that word means. Demon comes from ancient Greek Daimones, which means heavenly spirit, god.
I was skeptical about what she was saying anyway about especially about it being a demon but she definitely had a powerful aura I don’t believe she was being 100% honest during the interaction it was like she was giving bread crumbs mixed in with lies to throw me off from her true intentions

Be very careful about people. Just because it feels like somebody has some strong effect in the soul, does not mean that it is a good person or that it is safe or healthy. Anybody who claims to have been possessed is a very bad sign. Our Gods do not "possess" people. Especially if this is a christian person using the word "demon" to refer to something evil. This person could have been attached to all kinds of horrible things. And there were so many of these things attached to her that you could feel it as they tried to attach to you.
It was more of her aura caught my attention I didn’t really feel safe in her presence more of being cautious as if you would be around a king cobra I just keep getting a weird vibe from her and I didn’t really believe it was a demon which possessed her but I wasn’t sure what it could actually be but whatever it was definitely had a strong impression on the room as I could feel her energy whenever sure was near but I was in the process of doing soul opening exercises and went home and clean my aura throughly that nigga just off my instincts I didn’t really think to much into it after

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back