Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

psychic attack?!

<td val[/IMG]When you feel like your thoughts are not your own,such as suicide,depression,lack of motivation and anything that has to do with you feeling like your life has no purpose.All of us who are dedicated to Enki,have a tremendous purpose in life,and in this battle to obtain a better,stronger life where we control our own actions,and not our thought patterns.All of us in my opinion have a responsibility,and a duty,to help restore this Earth.We need every warrior to help Father to usher in the Age of Satan,and rid the world of the cancer that is destroying it.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, saahirah_belladonna <ewarner63@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] psychic attack?!
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 5:13 AM

just a wuestion, how do you know when you are under pyschic attack??
[/TD]

Brethen,
always divert any attacks to your enemies, have plans in mind programmed, thats a clue to know your mind is changing, which i do figure out through meditation.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 15:48 BST Brian Gibbons wrote:

When you feel like your thoughts are not your own,such as suicide,depression,lack of motivation and anything that has to do with you feeling like your life has no purpose.All of us who are dedicated to Enki,have a tremendous purpose in life,and in this battle to obtain a better,stronger life where we control our own actions,and not our thought patterns.All of us in my opinion have a responsibility,and a duty,to help restore this Earth.We need every warrior to help Father to usher in the Age of Satan,and rid the world of the cancer that is destroying it.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, saahirah_belladonna <ewarner63@... wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] psychic attack?!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 5:13 AM

just a wuestion, how do you know when you are under pyschic attack??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back