Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment. Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

OK I will break the ice here.First of all I will not play the"is it me"game.But I have a lot of confidence in you Lydia,and you would not post this,unless you felt it was necessary.First of all I do believe in prophetic dreams,and that the Gods of Hell,can and do give us messages,or revel things to us about the future.And I also feel that we need to be aware of what could happen,when it has to do with us as a SS family.But I also know that time will tell about this,and this may just be a warning to all of us,to be careful of the enemy,and how they could deceive us.So thank you sister for the post. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail and don't always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here, because if my dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly often), then this could be bad, it could go as far as one of us turning on us and joining the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing, and that you guys will tell me to ignore it, or perhaps my interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give me prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an experiment. Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm obviously not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic, turned into a robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it could mean that s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And it's upsetting because this person is a regular in the groups, and is actually someone I consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a dozen people, please don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom, but s/he kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when I jumped in with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad, and I said, with tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will have a better chance of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to distance myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Brian, for "breaking the ice" lol. I've had a few people privately message me, but I'm not going to say who it is, unless a HP wants me to tell them in a private email.

I just realized maybe I should have sent this to an HP instead of posting it here, but it is true that we need to be careful and not just blindly trust people, so at the very least this can be taken as a word of caution.

But of course, it could just be my overactive imagination. Time will tell, I guess.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

OK I will break the ice here.First of all I will not play the"is it me"game.But I have a lot of confidence in you Lydia,and you would not post this,unless you felt it was necessary.First of all I do believe in prophetic dreams,and that the Gods of Hell,can and do give us messages,or revel things to us about the future.And I also feel that we need to be aware of what could happen,when it has to do with us as a SS family.But I also know that time will tell about this,and this may just be a warning to all of us,to be careful of the enemy,and how they could deceive us.So thank you sister for the post. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

See that is what I mean about being wise and trusted,and although we have talked privately,and continue to be private friends, as well as public.I felt no need to defend myself,by emailing you personally about this.But I do appreciate your being there for other situations that you have helped me with,and yes time will tell.But it is good to always be on your guard against infiltrators too.Because we have seen in the past,how even the most trusted of us can be deceived.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 4:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

Thanks Brian, for "breaking the ice" lol. I've had a few people privately message me, but I'm not going to say who it is, unless a HP wants me to tell them in a private email.

I just realized maybe I should have sent this to an HP instead of posting it here, but it is true that we need to be careful and not just blindly trust people, so at the very least this can be taken as a word of caution.

But of course, it could just be my overactive imagination. Time will tell, I guess.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!
It would be nice to know if it was me.
As I personally would have reason to go with the enemy.
-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

If you don't mind my asking- WHY would you abandon Satan and go to the enemy? You have made smart-ass, idiotic posts/replies before, and this is yet another one. You have some major explaining to do in order for us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

i think she was not saying she would, rather she was saying 'one of us' would, not her as she kills the one that does with a sword once the person turns into a robot, and it was one of her close friends.

i'm not going to pay any heed though. to us the sides are clear - you choose to live free or you choose to die a slave. i am very sure all proud people choose to live free, and with Satan's guidance we can do that.

Sounds to me that something is pulling a trick on you lydia (yes we can be attacked from time to time too). ensure your thoughts are clear, your aura is clear and try again to see how you go.

try not to create something out of nothing with this idea of giving yourself prophetic dreams; the powers of Duat will tell you something if there is something that you need to know when they are ready.

Praise Satan.

On 6/03/2012 7:35 PM, High Priest Jake Carlson wrote:
  If you don't mind my asking- WHY would you abandon Satan and go to the enemy? You have made smart-ass, idiotic posts/replies before, and this is yet another one. You have some major explaining to do in order for us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Sorry, I forgot to clarify. I should have put @scornedhero666. I was not referring to Lydia at all.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haakai <adze-haakai@... wrote:

i think she was not saying she would, rather she was saying 'one of us'
would, not her as she kills the one that does with a sword once the
person turns into a robot, and it was one of her close friends.

i'm not going to pay any heed though. to us the sides are clear - you
choose to live free or you choose to die a slave. i am very sure all
proud people choose to live free, and with Satan's guidance we can do that.

Sounds to me that something is pulling a trick on you lydia (yes we can
be attacked from time to time too). ensure your thoughts are clear, your
aura is clear and try again to see how you go.

try not to create something out of nothing with this idea of giving
yourself prophetic dreams; the powers of Duat will tell you something if
there is something that you need to know when they are ready.

Praise Satan.

If you don't mind my asking- WHY would you abandon Satan and go to the
enemy? You have made smart-ass, idiotic posts/replies before, and this
is yet another one. You have some major explaining to do in order for
us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
<mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "scornedhero666"
<scornedhero666@ wrote:

<mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

I have an active imagination, so my dreams have a lot of detail
and don't always make sense to me. I'm asking for your advice here,
because if my dream was a vision (and I do have premonitions fairly
often), then this could be bad, it could go as far as one of us
turning on us and joining the enemy. I'm really hoping it's nothing,
and that you guys will tell me to ignore it, or perhaps my
interpretation of it is way off.

The other night, I invoked silver energy and programmed it to give
me prophetic dreams that I will remember in the morning, as an
experiment. Here's the dream:

A bunch of us were in a big house and yard. One of us, and I'm
obviously not going to say who as it may cause unnecessary panic,
turned into a robot and tried to kill us all. Weird, I know, but it
could mean that s/he will turn on us, you know? Join the enemy. And
it's upsetting because this person is a regular in the groups, and is
actually someone I consider a friend (that narrows it down to about a
dozen people, please don't jump to conclusions).

Back to the dream, we kept locking this person in the bathroom,
but s/he kept escaping, and was just about to kill another of us when
I jumped in with a sword and killed him/her. We were all quite sad,
and I said, with tears streaming down my face, "At least [s/he] will
have a better chance of not becoming a robot in [his/her] next life".

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting
this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's
true, then I would like to know, for obvious reasons. I would need to
distance myself, for my own protection.

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Some people post underneath the main post (like scornedhero), so that can lead to confusion for others (like Haakai).

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to clarify. I should have put @scornedhero666. I was not referring to Lydia at all.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haakai <adze-haakai@ wrote:

Praise Satan.

us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

<scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

"try not to create something out of nothing with this idea of giving yourself prophetic dreams"

I like to experiment. There's nothing wrong with seeing what we are capable of.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haakai <adze-haakai@... wrote:

Praise Satan.

us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

<scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Very true Lydia,and because of the gift Father gave us,we are capable of much.   Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 9:21 AM

"try not to create something out of nothing with this idea of giving yourself prophetic dreams"

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Praise Satan.

us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

<scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

In my opinion, this sort of thing can only be judged by you. No one else can see your dreams, so only you can decide what should be taken seriously. Another piece of advice. Sometimes when we ask for the truth, we receive an answer we dont want. I'm not saying that the dream you had really was a vision, but if it was, it's something you should be prepared to handle. So keep that in mind. Anyway, that's my opinion. Sorry if I wasn't much help.
Hail Enki 

Sent from my iPod
On 06/03/2012, at 4:46 AM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

That sounds wierd and awful! haha this is Alexa btw I have a few accounts.... hope it's not me o.0
It could be from the enemy oooor it can reflect how you feel about someone, deep feelings you might not know you have orrr... hmm idk that could mean a lot!
We all have tons of dreams a night so it might not have been prophetic, but it could have! If a person is of father though there's no getting away with that crazy shit so I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.
Idk though I havent messed with silver yet! I need the right shade so it's not in any way gonna act as gray. Maybe I is tooo careful!
On my bros computer no broken keyboard atm:D hehe
you could look up keywords on dreammoods.com! it's really accurate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

Are your normal prophetic dreams symbolic or literal? Because I don't think anyone here is going to turn into a robot. If they are usually literal like Deja Vu or something I suppose that would indicate against this being a real prophecy.

I wouldn't really worry about a dream you remember well. Personally I think dreams usually reflect on conscious and subconscious thoughts and feelings that you had when you were awake.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

Hello Brethren

I would rather have you guys tell me I'm an idiot for posting this, rather than having this dream be an actual vision. But if it's true, then I would like to know, for obvi
ous reasons. I would need to distance myself, for my own protection.
Hail Father Satan!
Putting a little rock here in general. I know the feeling of this. Sometimes its just the enemy trying to cause disunity. But sometimes, and you will know, its a warning. If anyone tries to backstab and has vile intentions as to hurt other SS amd kill them, or betray Satan...Not only it will fall instantly into the awareness of Satan, especially if its one willingly by their part. People who pretend, lie and try to destroy other persons in Satan's family face quick damnation. Take into account those who betrayed the JoS and Satan for money. Where are they? Error 404 not found. Don't trust people online, either offline, keep secrets for yourself as people can get twisted if they are weak. Satan has the back of His children, fear nothing. Keeping your awareness and being a bit not trusting to others can help, because obviously we live in a dark society. Just bear what you saw in mind, but I would say don't follow it blindly, try to change it or....end it.

HAIL SATAN

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas
Scorned
And I just had a reason to laugh...Foolish fance hoppers for "reasons".

Perhaps your dream is just telling you to be careful--that's true for everyone. In every dream I ever had where someone attacked me, I killed them.

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

well robots are mechanical machines that are programmed by the person or corporation that built it. It could mean that the person is either an infiltrator or that they are having second thoughts about their choices and secretly have been studying other beliefs. I have interpreted many dreams and it sounds like to me that you should be careful with what you do and say with this person! My mom had a dream that a dog attacked her, I told her that dogs are loyal and that someone she trusted with her life would betray her. Well, needless to say my brothers wife got our little 14 yr old brother drunk and then she took advantage of him. Now my niece is in question as to whether she belongs to my little brother or the whores husband (who is also our brother). I was right! she did not want to believe it because my mom is so trusting. that whore raped my brother! anyway, it is just a matter of breaking things down in a dream in order to interpret them correctly.

--

Thanks for the input, and sorry to hear that about your brother

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isabella M <injustices33@... wrote:

well robots are mechanical machines that are programmed by the person or
corporation that built it. It could mean that the person is either an
infiltrator or that they are having second thoughts about their choices and
secretly have been studying other beliefs. I have interpreted many dreams
and it sounds like to me that you should be careful with what you do and
say with this person! My mom had a dream that a dog attacked her, I told
her that dogs are loyal and that someone she trusted with her life would
betray her. Well, needless to say my brothers wife got our little 14 yr old
brother drunk and then she took advantage of him. Now my niece is in
question as to whether she belongs to my little brother or the whores
husband (who is also our brother). I was right! she did not want to believe
it because my mom is so trusting. that whore raped my brother! anyway, it
is just a matter of breaking things down in a dream in order to interpret
them correctly.

--

Wow Lydia tht is a powerful dream.

I would say, that you should definately heed the warnings of the dream. Distance yourself for sure, and protect yourself, from all attacks, not just the person in your dream.

hailz

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

That's true, thanks.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Putting a little rock here in general. I know the feeling of this. Sometimes its just the enemy trying to cause disunity. But sometimes, and you will know, its a warning. If anyone tries to backstab and has vile intentions as to hurt other SS amd kill them, or betray Satan...Not only it will fall instantly into the awareness of Satan, especially if its one willingly by their part. People who pretend, lie and try to destroy other persons in Satan's family face quick damnation. Take into account those who betrayed the JoS and Satan for money. Where are they? Error 404 not found. Don't trust people online, either offline, keep secrets for yourself as people can get twisted if they are weak. Satan has the back of His children, fear nothing. Keeping your awareness and being a bit not trusting to others can help, because obviously we live in a dark society. Just bear what you saw in mind, but I would say don't follow it blindly, try to change it or....end it.

HAIL SATAN

I'll check out that site, thanks. Glad your 'm's and 'b's are working! Would hate to have to decipher another post lol. Just kidding, you know I love deciphering. It akes y ornings ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

That sounds wierd and awful! haha this is Alexa btw I have a few accounts.... hope it's not me o.0
It could be from the enemy oooor it can reflect how you feel about someone, deep feelings you might not know you have orrr... hmm idk that could mean a lot!
We all have tons of dreams a night so it might not have been prophetic, but it could have! If a person is of father though there's no getting away with that crazy shit so I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.
Idk though I havent messed with silver yet! I need the right shade so it's not in any way gonna act as gray. Maybe I is tooo careful!
On my bros computer no broken keyboard atm:D hehe
you could look up keywords on dreammoods.com! it's really accurate

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

From personal experience I have seen supposed Satanists turn on me and
try and destroy my life many times..
Only yu know for sure and your heart of hearts.
Hail Father Datan !!

Praise Satan.

us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

<scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Hello i am from GREECE and i try to find Satanists to join but I can not find anyone what i cand to do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned
Sorry for the confsuion I wrote this late at night/early morning and was very tired sorry and I meant, "I personally would not have" sorry about the misunderstanding all and it won't happen in the future.
-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

fair enough to experiment, i just hope you're not being mislead.

remain cautious sister.

On 7/03/2012 1:21 AM, lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Praise Satan.

us not to abandon you.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

<scornedhero666@ wrote:

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

I was told once in a dream that when my summer starts i will go some where that i have not gone that for quiet some time. And it DID! Happened. So yeah for me dreams ( the ones that i dream when i sleep because i am almost always day dreaming LOL!) Are like messages and something that is going to happen BUT not the same way. You got interpret the dream not just think that is EXACTLY what is going to happen. Anyways good luck

Hail Satan!

Sorry!I realize now that you are from the group.But it is a good idea if you IM somebody,to let them know right up front that you are from the JoS group,because normally if I don't understand that right up front,then I will ignore you.I have been burned to much on IM,to put up with shit on there.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 4:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:

Hello i am from GREECE and i try to find Satanists to join but I can not find anyone what i cand to do?

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

Good point, they're usually a mix of both, but mostly literal. But it's strange how I invoked energy and programmed it to give me a prophetic dream, kind of an odd coincidence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Are your normal prophetic dreams symbolic or literal? Because I don't think anyone here is going to turn into a robot. If they are usually literal like Deja Vu or something I suppose that would indicate against this being a real prophecy.

I think its very cool Lydia,the true test is when it comes true.Can't say that I have ever had one myself,just a lot of Pizza dreams I call them.To much food before I go to bed.LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:34 AM

Good point, they're usually a mix of both, but mostly literal. But it's strange how I invoked energy and programmed it to give me a prophetic dream, kind of an odd coincidence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered. lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they haven't let this Gentile down yet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 1:00 AM

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

Thank you for your support Brian. Our fight against our Creator's enemies is more important than words can say, and we need to stay strong. Not just for ourselves as individuals, but for all Gentiles, all of Father Satan's children. And we need to watch out for the enemy.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Its amazing to me just how many insecure people Lydia's post has uncovered. lol Let face it people either you are an infiltrator,and it will be just a matter of time before you are found out.Or you are not,in which case just be careful not to be deceived by lies of the enemy.We all right now during this time need to keep a strong aura of protection up,and be very careful of deception.But other then that,if you are part of Fathers family,then her dream can't be talking about you.When I was dedicated in Jan of 2010,I heard voices that said to me"you are ours now and we will protect you",and they haven't let this Gentile down yet.

Hail Satan
Brian 

For some reason i get that gut feeling your referring to me. even if your not,I just want to let everybody know. Im not and never have been a social person coming from a fucked up background,I dont know how to really socialize with people that i do not know. I bet theres atleast one of my brethren who thinks im an infiltrator but wont spit it out because he/she doesnt know for shure. I just want to let you know i dont know how to really respond, my moods change every now and then. sometimes im dead inside other times im up high.When i respond i say whatever i want because i know i have nothing to hide.Sometimes im too nice and respectful that i make myself look like some kind of pacifist fool. Other times i sound like i have an attitude. So for those that think im an infiltrator i dont blame you for being suspicious i myself have mine.I just want to clarify I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY FATHER SATAN! He saved my life,gave me my life in the first place,hes
been a true father to me,brought me happiness,power,knowledge. Therefore i am very grateful for all he has done and im grateful to be alongside him in this war. Just like he never abandoned us i will never abandon him.IT wouldnt matter if a jew gave me a mansion and a billion dollars to betray him,i would spit in his face and behead him on the spot.I am a fully initiated spiritual satanist dedicated to the cause.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

i HAVENT HAD INTERNET ACCESS for a while. Does anyone know any money spells. I miss the JOS website... Hail Satan.... Hail Father..
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

Tell me if any of these details sound familiar, as I too have had very realistic dreams in which all of us were in that yard/house having a picnic? Idk, just figured I'd mention that as those dreams always seem to have significance of some kind, like perhaps we do, at times meet on the astral where we all automatically know each other, I personally just don't recall that much, or have 100% control due to my lack of psychic abilities. Just some thoughts I guess. Please share any thoughts you may have on this, with us.
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 09:17:08 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Prophetic Dream or Overactive Imagination?
 Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

I know it wasnt me in the dream because i would never abandon satan, but i figured maybe her prophetic dream was interrupted by her thoughts and i ended up being the trator. thats why i just wanted to clear out any suspicion for IF it was me. You or anybody else who has fully opened his/her clairaudience chakras can ask satan himself (or your guardian) if AL SPENCER REYES is one of us. then you can get the answer clearly if it truly has been bothering my brethren.   HAIL SATAN!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 9:17 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hello Brethren

Hail Father Satan!

You don't really have to meet with others to join. Spiritual Satanism is usually practiced alone by many people, you should only try to meet with others if you are advanced. All you need to start is read the JoS site, everything's there and start practicing by yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "den3erwboy" <den3erwboy@... wrote:

The biggest correction that needs to be made in your post is,we do not SELL or souls to Satan at all.We dedicate or souls freely to Satan out of love,and commitment to Him,and his cause,which is to fight His enemy's,and advance our gift of the Kundalini..He is the only God who created us,and the only God who loves the Gentiles.But the biggest fact is He is a real being,and not just a fake thought form,that is projected by the jews,such as jewsus,or any other fairy tale figure,from the fairy tale books,that were written by the jews to deceive the Gentles.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 8:03 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back