Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Proper pronunciation of 'Bifrons'?

Swabian Starlight

Website
satanisgod.org
I apologize if this has already been answered, but when I tried searching I couldn't find a conclusive answer.

How do you pronounce Lord Bifrons' name? Is it 'bee frons', 'bye frons', or is it 'bih frons'? Or is it something else entirely? I would appreciate any help on this, thanks.

Also since I'm asking about Lord Bifrons, I know that his Vedic counterpart is Ganesha, but is he related to the Vedic God Agni as well? I ask because Agni is commonly depicted with 2 heads, which is how Lord Bifrons is also commonly depicted.

It’s Latin, it means “Two-Faces.”

It’s pronounced “Bi (Like the sexuality) + Frons.

Do you have any experiences with him, by the way?

I’m gonna say it’s Beee-FrOHns
That’s how I say it, and I’ve had good experiences that way.

Do you have any experiences with him, by the way?
No not really, the reason I asked originally was because I thought he may have been my guardian, but now I don't really think so. What about you?

I’m gonna say it’s Beee-FrOHns
That’s how I say it, and I’ve had good experiences that way.
From what I know, his name is related to Bifrost, which is pronounced kind of like "beef roast", I realized that shortly after making this thread. Thanks for the response though

No not really, the reason I asked originally was because I thought he may have been my guardian, but now I don't really think so. What about you?
I think he’s my Gaurdian Demon. I’ve had a number of strange visitations by spirits of some type that don’t really seem to fall within any classification that I’m aware of and I’ve developed a kind of mediumship and I think he’s to blame for both!

I think he’s my Gaurdian Demon. I’ve had a number of strange visitations by spirits of some type that don’t really seem to fall within any classification that I’m aware of and I’ve developed a kind of mediumship and I think he’s to blame for both!
I believe the true power of Bifrons is that he can open the "door" between the world of the living and the astral world. The "dead" he deals with are actually soul fragments and elemental spirits and elementaries and thoughtforms and tulpas of the dead, that people often misinterpret as "ghosts" or spirits of the departed. His ability to "move the dead" and create "grave lights" is actually an ability to create apparitions and manifestations of these spirits. That's my understanding, anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back