Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Professional Speaker for Father

Mark1

I am posting on this site to contact a member of the clergy, or anyone who could assist me.

The reason for this post is that I have always wanted to a professional speaker but I had no idea what I would use as a topic for speaking. Lately I have had the idea of speaking for Father Satan and doing speeches/talks/presentations about Father and helping to remove the lies that have been taught about Father. I would work with the JOS clergy, my guardian demoness, and of course Father as much as possible on all areas of doing the presentations.

My questions are these:

Could Father use someone doing something like this? Is there anyone else doing presentations for Father?
What information should I focus on or learn in order to do this effectively?
Do any members of the clergy ever get requests for someone to do presentations?
Would any one else have any ideas, suggestions or input?

I could also expand this to include some media appearances when necessary, such as after the horrible shooting last week in Tuscon, Arizona and the shooter had a "shrine" of some kind that had satanic symbols. On this particular occasion the media did not follow the satanic angle as much as they usually do, but it would be nice to have someone who could go on some news programs with the truth about Father Satan.

I would appreciate any and all input and/or information and ideas from anyone who could help or guide me in this endeavor. I realize that the clergy are incredibly busy and this is not an emergency. I am looking for ideas and input on how I could put this together and make it happen.

Thanks,
Mark

I don't like the idea. Seems to me like a person who is acting as medium for satan has to much liberty to say or act in anyway that pleases them as well. It gives to much credit to one person, people would start to follow and believe that person. Eventually that person's ego would take advantage of the situation and misuse this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

I am posting on this site to contact a member of the clergy, or anyone who could assist me.

The reason for this post is that I have always wanted to a professional speaker but I had no idea what I would use as a topic for speaking. Lately I have had the idea of speaking for Father Satan and doing speeches/talks/presentations about Father and helping to remove the lies that have been taught about Father. I would work with the JOS clergy, my guardian demoness, and of course Father as much as possible on all areas of doing the presentations.

My questions are these:

Could Father use someone doing something like this? Is there anyone else doing presentations for Father?

I could also expand this to include some media appearances when necessary, such as after the horrible shooting last week in Tuscon, Arizona and the shooter had a "shrine" of some kind that had satanic symbols. On this particular occasion the media did not follow the satanic angle as much as they usually do, but it would be nice to have someone who could go on some news programs with the truth about Father Satan.

I would appreciate any and all input and/or information and ideas from anyone who could help or guide me in this endeavor. I realize that the clergy are incredibly busy and this is not an emergency. I am looking for ideas and input on how I could put this together and make it happen.

Thanks,
Mark

I don't like the idea. Seems to me like a person who is acting as medium for satan has to much liberty to say or act in anyway that pleases them as well.

I've done a considerable amount of public speaking, presentations, radio & television appearances (as a presenter, interviewee, and actor -- that last was years ago) and there's absolutely no way I would become a professional speaker for Satan for the below noted reasons plus others. There's something about this that just doesn't sit right.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@... wrote:

I don't like the idea. Seems to me like a person who is acting as medium for satan has to much liberty to say or act in anyway that pleases them as well. It gives to much credit to one person, people would start to follow and believe that person. Eventually that person's ego would take advantage of the situation and misuse this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

My questions are these:

Thanks,
Mark

I don't like the idea. Seems to me like a person who is acting as medium for satan has to much liberty to say or act in anyway that pleases them as well.

Thanks for the input. Since I only got two responses and both of them were negative I will not pursue the idea. I was hoping to be able to create a career that I loved and I thought this would be it, but I guess I was wrong. Back to being grossly underemployed working 60+ hours a week in a job I hate and still not quite making a living wage.

Mark

Copy the exposing Christianity part from our site and make many new sites with this info. I think this will be good enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark" <scott.mark06@... wrote:

My questions are these:

Thanks,
Mark

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back