Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prodigies?

A Z

<td val[/IMG]I'm sure everyone has heard of a prodigy? How they just have a natural knack for something that makes it seem like they've done it forever?
Well I wanted to ask if I could ever be like that... I myself don't have a talent, or I have yet to find one. I write, but that's more of a hobby and I'm starting to think that maybe I don't have a special talent like anyone else... I was hoping that maybe Satan or one of the Daemons could help me out with that?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

In what area do you wish to be good at? Well what ever it is all you need is persistence. Plus using energy helps a lot. If its luck i myself engulf myself with green energy and quickly programming it for what i want. I even used it in video games and works wonders. Wont always work, but that is mainly cuz I'm not all that powerful. 

I have a back for music and cooking though I want to know how to play thw violin, but I've never even played one. In terms of my cooking I'd say I'm good, but I could still use practice.

I like classical music a lot like Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, etc.. so I've always wanted to learn how to play those kind of instruments... Though I am new so what do I need to do to even focus on that itself?

As we've realized so far, we are all greatly affected from our previous lifetimes... even our hobbies could be the same! (depending on the timeage as well)So, imagine Leonardo Da Vinci for example... If (when) he reincarnated as a newborn baby... he'd grow up and his parents would say that he's a "real talent" but that is bullshit man... If Da Vinci hadn't given the effort he had given in his previous lifetimes, then when he reincarnates, he wouldn't be "talented" as they say! There's no talent! All we have is our efforts and our own struggles and constant attempts on perfecting something.
So, don't say that you weren't "born" with a "talent". I wasn't born with a talent either, but that doesn't stop me from doing my best and try my best and live my dream of being an artist. :)

Στις 6:24 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2015, ο/η "aquares_left@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have a back for music and cooking though I want to know how to play thw violin, but I've never even played one. In terms of my cooking I'd say I'm good, but I could still use practice.

I like classical music a lot like Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, etc.. so I've always wanted to learn how to play those kind of instruments... Though I am new so what do I need to do to even focus on that itself?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back