Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with xian auras.

magtheridon64

I became a satanist almost a year ago and I feel that I am having a closer relationship with satan and am becoming more atuned to what I can do with my newfound power, but for some reason just recently when I get close to or walk by a serious xian I feel like cold and nauseous, and whenever I hear someone say anything that has to do with their worthless religion I feel queasy and disgusted.

I have been having this problem for about two weeks now and I had hoped that someone might be able to tell me what it is or how to stop it, I think it might just be because I am getting so much closer to satan and I'm just now feeling the strong negative energys that they produce.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
\ /
-:pS:-
/ \
--Do you think that the US government is trying to brainwash us to become xians with the pledge of allegance, listen to the words carefully and you'll see what I mean.

Its not really a problem, that means you are sensitive to energys I can feel the negative energy when I walk inside a xian church or a hardcore xian too.

About the pledge of alliance, I don't see how this has to do with xianity. Nowhere mentions "christ" or "jesus". If you mean the "one nation under God", this can apply to many cases and certainly must not mean the judeo-xian "god". Truth is, Satan is God. The piece of stolen shit the xians call "god" is FAKE, INVENTED, and RIP-OFF. Satan is the True God of Humanity!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magtheridon64" <magtheridon64@... wrote:

I became a satanist almost a year ago and I feel that I am having a closer relationship with satan and am becoming more atuned to what I can do with my newfound power, but for some reason just recently when I get close to or walk by a serious xian I feel like cold and nauseous, and whenever I hear someone say anything that has to do with their worthless religion I feel queasy and disgusted.

I have been having this problem for about two weeks now and I had hoped that someone might be able to tell me what it is or how to stop it, I think it might just be because I am getting so much closer to satan and I'm just now feeling the strong negative energys that they produce.

\ /
/ \
--Do you think that the US government is trying to brainwash us to become xians with the pledge of allegance, listen to the words carefully and you'll see what I mean.

The pledge of allegiance thing is true. That's why I never say it in class.The U.S motto is "In God We Trust" and we swear over the bible in court. Just some more examples.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 5:07:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Problems with xian auras.

\ /
/ \

your not the only one who has this problem and i also over a year and i get sick to the point of puking if i read or hear anything about the enemies or their god and what they have done or if i get to close to them and i work as a clerk for the USMC and i have yet to find a way to prevent it because i am having a small problem on produceing a protective shild around me but that is the only thing i can think of sorry if i am not much help but i am sure there is away
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:

The pledge of allegiance thing is true. That's why I never say it in class.The U.S motto is "In God We Trust" and we swear over the bible in court. Just some more examples.

Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 5:07:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Problems with xian auras.

\ /
/ \

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back