Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems with Aura

e_tonix

I have a problem with my aura, or at least it seems to be a problem.

Yesterday I began seriously working with my aura for the first time, while doing so I noticed that in addition to what I think was my aura (it appeared as a nigh invisible boundary that was really close to my hand), I saw little black tendrils where my aura would be (I didn't see my aura until I looked past the tendrils) and this gives me concern.

This is because about a year ago I had an unfavorable experience with amphetamine psychosis, and these tendrils were the trademark of those hallucinations (though they were much larger).

I haven't done amphetamines since then but these tendrils still appear, has this happened with any of you or should I visit a psychiatrist?

One possible explanation is that I had been working with my palm charkras just minutes before but that seems a bit of a stretch.

Clean your aura every day and night. Keep empowering your aura. Focusing on your aura will not empower it. A good meditation for the aura is this one; http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html or if you want you can do this one as well; http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html. I prefer the first one over the second but this is my personal choice, use which ever one is more comfortable for you since we are individuals.

You can also use runes. Best rune for the aura would be the Sowilo rune in my opinion. When vibrating Sowilo make sure you FEEL the vibrations in your aura. By the way, that first link helps with feeling energy so you can do it as a warm-up then vibrate Sowilo.

Also, to remove those tendrils, enter a trance and affirm: "My aura is permanently rid of everything negative." You can use your own affirmation if you want, it does not have to be the one i just said.

Hail Ea!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

Yesterday I began seriously working with my aura for the first time, while doing so I noticed that in addition to what I think was my aura (it appeared as a nigh invisible boundary that was really close to my hand), I saw little black tendrils where my aura would be (I didn't see my aura until I looked past the tendrils) and this gives me concern.

This is because about a year ago I had an unfavorable experience with amphetamine psychosis, and these tendrils were the trademark of those hallucinations (though they were much larger).

I haven't done amphetamines since then but these tendrils still appear, has this happened with any of you or should I visit a psychiatrist?

One possible explanation is that I had been working with my palm charkras just minutes before but that seems a bit of a stretch.

Sounds more like an attack -.- I could be wrong but I always thought of psychosis as someone who was born spiritually open but always got attacked. Since those people only see bad hallucinations... I've never heard of a good case! But do not take my word for that!
Those things do sound like something of the enemy and you should/need to use electric blue, break the link, raise yo powaaaah! You gottttts it! Dont't be scared er anything.
But, just be careful with how fast you go with everything! Don't dramatically raise your bioelectricity if that's your history, but definetly don't go a day without a GOOD meditation and energy breathing sesh! Thas my advice, hope it helps :)
Hail Satan!
~Alexa :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

You may not conciously remember everything you have experienced....but your mind does. When we do power meditations, it is said we should be aware of certain emotions rising up inside us (unexplainable anger, saddness, etc) because they could be repressed or forgotten feelings that have been stored up. Power meditation helps clean out the soul so we may advance:  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... g_Out.html
Now, this is just my theory, but it might be possible that by starting to empower your soul, your mind is bringing up past instances that have instilled fear in you of accessing your "extra" senses (in this case, practicing seeing your aura resulted in your mind reminding you of your amphetamine trip via the tendrils you speak of). Read this sermon by HP Vovim Baghie: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/
And yes, perhaps working on your palm chakras had something to do with it.
Oh, I would highly recommend NOT seeing a psychiatrist, for various reasons:1) Spirituality doesn't fly with these ppl, you tell them about opening your astral eyes, they'll call you insane. 2) If they find out your a Spiritual Satanist, that's even more of a concern for they will definitely act out on you (the psychiatric industry is dominated by jews, so to have one of our own under their power wouldn't be an opportunity they'd miss) 3) If the two above are avoided, what possible treatment can they offer that consistent power meditations can't cure? They'll give you meds and probably tell you not to do power meditations if it aggravates your "hallucinations".
But this is just my two cents, responsibility to the responsible. If I were you, i'd stick with cleaning your aura.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
There are also runes and affirmations you can use to remove anything that has been instilled in your mind, for instance, your negative hallucination experience with amphetamine. Empowering your soul is a positive experience, maybe you can make a conscious effort to get your mind to believe and know that? I'm sure others would be glad to give you tips and help out as well

I'd Like to thank you all for the advice, from now on I will start incorporating aura cleansing into my daily routine (I havent done that yet. Though I find something odd, last nigh while working on my aura, I couldn't see the tendrils, not very well at least.
Whatever it is, it's either going away on it's own, or going to manifest in another medium.

I will cleanse my aura and be on the look out for other signs, if it manifests in another way, I wil let you guys know.

Or would it be better to take steps to make sure it's gone instead of taking care of a single variable at a time?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back