Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problems Understanding Meditation/other Satsnists in My Area

jp38847

Well I am very new to satanism and am having trouble understanding how to meditate I try to but I am afraid what ai feel ais my mind playing tricks on me and that I am actualy doing it wrong I have read almost everything on the JoS website but am still confused. I was also wondering if there were in experienced satanists in the area in which I live(Fulton,Itawamba County,Missippi,US)who could help me and share their experiences with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jp38847" <jp38847@... wrote:
Well I am very new to satanism and am having trouble understanding how to meditate I try to but I am afraid what ai feel ais my mind playing tricks on me and that I am actualy doing it wrong I have read almost everything on the JoS website but am still confused. I was also wondering if there were in experienced satanists in the area in which I live(Fulton,Itawamba County,Missippi,US)who could help me and share their experiences with.
This is why void meditation is good.
Breathe in for a count of 6, hold for a count of 6, then exhale for a count of 6.
Signs your meditating properly: Feeling on numbness/can't feel your body, feelings of heaviness, thoughtlessness, deep relaxing calmness.
If your feeling them, I'm sure it's not your mind playing tricks on you.
:)
Hope i helped.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back