Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with In-Laws

[email protected]

I married 4 years back to a lovely wife but what worries me is that, since then I haven't taken my parent to in-laws reason because I have not saved enough. I earn less than 8 dollars a day. With the little i earn plus the high cost of living nowadays, this hinders me to achieve my goals which brought conflict in my family. i need to make peace to everyone and show them that am a man they can depend on,but my worries is how, when will I be successful and achieve my goals.
Please advise.

Hail Satan.

..Hail Satan!! Meditations and hard work to advancing your soul through Satan is needed. So you then can be free to use the gifts that you have, to obtain your desire. Here is latest Money sermon from HP Maxine.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/306
But money should not "hinder you to achieve your goals" spiritually, the knowlegde from the Gods is free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paulwagh@..." <paulwagh@... wrote:

I married 4 years back to a lovely wife but what worries me is that, since then I haven't taken my parent to in-laws reason because I have not saved enough. I earn less than 8 dollars a day. With the little i earn plus the high cost of living nowadays, this hinders me to achieve my goals which brought conflict in my family. i need to make peace to everyone and show them that am a man they can depend on,but my worries is how, when will I be successful and achieve my goals.
Please advise.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back