Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Problem with heart chakra

Dee-Shine

The back extension of my heart chakra is extremely fucked up. I tried to vibrate runes into it and stuff but it is not working so well (maybe i am just not doing it long enough). When ever i empower it it feels like it is fixing but it does not release it. That chakra feels like it needs a good stretch or something. So, can anybody suggest something?

Also, is there something out there that is similar to the mantras for the Solar Plexus chakra located in the money spells pdf?

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

[/IMG]</var>meditations for working on the extensions is circulating energy and the serpent meditations(just do the back chakras instead of the middle chakras) those should clear up any stagnant energy. other than that i dont know what will help. and i dont know about the money spell. sorry.  HAIL SATAN.....

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Problem with heart chakra

The back extension of my heart chakra is extremely fucked up. I tried to vibrate runes into it and stuff but it is not working so well (maybe i am just not doing it long enough). When ever i empower it it feels like it is fixing but it does not release it. That chakra feels like it needs a good stretch or something. So, can anybody suggest something?

Also, is there something out there that is similar to the mantras for the Solar Plexus chakra located in the money spells pdf?

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Have you tried spinning it? I spin all my main chakras and their extensions. Also try doing the Single and/or Twin Serpent meditations through all 3 sets: middle, back, then front. HP Vovim recommends this on his site.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dee-Shine" <satan_always_true@... wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Spinning does help, but it does not fix it completely. Also, i cannot do the Twin Serpent meditation because every time i try to intertwine the Serpents at the heart chakra (middle, front or back), it never works. The Serpents never reach each other. That is because my back heart chakra is preventing me due to energy being blocked.

Forgot something to say; i have a hunchback (seriously hunched). I know that it is because of that my back heart chakra is messed up. But as some said (forgot who) "go for the root" and the root in this case is the heart chakra and not the back it's self.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Have you tried spinning it? I spin all my main chakras and their extensions. Also try doing the Single and/or Twin Serpent meditations through all 3 sets: middle, back, then front. HP Vovim recommends this on his site.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dee-Shine" <satan_always_true@ wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Here is something maybe you did not consider Duat,no matter how deformed your physical body is,your chakras are not effected by that.Remember Satan created you,and your chakras are separate from your body.They are perfectly formed in you,but as you say,you could have a blockage in one of them,but your deformity has nothing to do with your blockage.As lydia said you need to spin your chakras,and perform other meditations that would help unblock them.I find for myself,that the most powerful thing I do in my meditations,is the spinning of them.I feel the most power when I do.So to me my friend Lydia,as always your advice is spot on sister.I for one really appreciate your posts,and your friendship.I learn so much from you.Thanks for your input,and dedication to the group. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Problem with heart chakra

Spinning does help, but it does not fix it completely. Also, i cannot do the Twin Serpent meditation because every time i try to intertwine the Serpents at the heart chakra (middle, front or back), it never works. The Serpents never reach each other. That is because my back heart chakra is preventing me due to energy being blocked.

Forgot something to say; i have a hunchback (seriously hunched). I know that it is because of that my back heart chakra is messed up. But as some said (forgot who) "go for the root" and the root in this case is the heart chakra and not the back it's self.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dee-Shine" <satan_always_true@ wrote:

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Aww thanks Brian! Now I'm blushing lol.

At satan_always_true: I just remembered something. Try vibrating the rune Thurisaz and affirm "the energies of Thurisaz are removing any and all blockages in my chakras". Do this 9 times, as Thurisaz's number is 3, and 9 is a powerful number of endings. Do this daily for a while, it should clear things up for you in no time. It's a powerful rune. Visualize the rune as a brilliant White-Gold, as bright as the sun.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Here is something maybe you did not consider Duat,no matter how deformed your physical body is,your chakras are not effected by that.Remember Satan created you,and your chakras are separate from your body.They are perfectly formed in you,but as you say,you could have a blockage in one of them,but your deformity has nothing to do with your blockage.As lydia said you need to spin your chakras,and perform other meditations that would help unblock them.I find for myself,that the most powerful thing I do in my meditations,is the spinning of them.I feel the most power when I do.So to me my friend Lydia,as always your advice is spot on sister.I for one really appreciate your posts,and your friendship.I learn so much from you.Thanks for your input,and dedication to the group. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Anything I can do to make you blush Lydia LOL But seriously I too have found that rune to be very effective for many things,including clearing my chakras.While I do have your attention though my friend,what is the most effective rune you have used,to empower your chakras?I am vibrating Uruz to program my aura for attraction,in finding a job,but was wondering which one you have found to be the most effective for general daily maintenance.And as always,thank you for all your help,and any info you can depart to me. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:32 PM

At satan_always_true: I just remembered something. Try vibrating the rune Thurisaz and affirm "the energies of Thurisaz are removing any and all blockages in my chakras". Do this 9 times, as Thurisaz's number is 3, and 9 is a powerful number of endings. Do this daily for a while, it should clear things up for you in no time. It's a powerful rune. Visualize the rune as a brilliant White-Gold, as bright as the sun.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

To be honest, I need to experiment with the runes more. But I love Sowilo, for chakras and aura. It makes my aura feel invincible lol. I also used Thurisaz in the past to strengthen my aura, and it worked great. Can't remember why I stopped using it...

Anything I can do to make you blush Lydia LOL But seriously I too have found that rune to be very effective for many things,including clearing my chakras.While I do have your attention though my friend,what is the most effective rune you have used,to empower your chakras?I am vibrating Uruz to program my aura for attraction,in finding a job,but was wondering which one you have found to be the most effective for general daily maintenance.And as always,thank you for all your help,and any info you can depart to me. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

Yes I have little experience to Lydia,with using runes.I have used both Thurisaz and Hagel for destruction rituals on a daily bases,but I too have stopped using then as much.This retrograde really sucks,and I will be glad when it is over.But until them I want to continue to use runes more again.So now thanks to your advice,which I do trust,I will start using Sowilo now too.Thank you,and much thanks to strength,for all his perseverance though all this retrograde too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:56 PM

To be honest, I need to experiment with the runes more. But I love Sowilo, for chakras and aura. It makes my aura feel invincible lol. I also used Thurisaz in the past to strengthen my aura, and it worked great. Can't remember why I stopped using it...

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks.
Hail Ea!

I personally also tend to use the rune "Algiz" for protection as well.
As for your blocked chakra, adhere to the advice given, but you can also try using orgasm energy as well. 
HP Maxine has said it is an effective way to open a chakra, but it must be done consistently (as with all things). http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html If your chakras are blocked, simply direct the energy during your climax, up your spine to the specific chakra. Visualize it as a stream of bright light in the same color as the chakra you are trying to open, and simultaneously visualize the blocked chakra opening and the energy flowing through it. This can take months, but in time, a permanent circuit will be established.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back